Current Snail mail address for claiming stockholder onboard credit

Cruise2End

1 hour ago, Teechur said:

To be a customer who has to jump through these silly, complicated hoops to satisfy a company to whom I am giving my money, it is insulting.

Email is at least as big a hoop as uploading using the app. In fact, I would say that signing up for and complaining on Cruise Critic is more complicated than uploading a redacted brokerage statement.

• Like 1

I received an email from Zac at Stockperks with the following text:

We have submitted this claim and Princess should process it in the next 5 business days.  

We'll be in touch with confirmations.  

We'll also have a desktop option available in the very near future so you can submit your future claims that way.  

Kind regards

46 minutes ago, Teechur said:

We have submitted this claim and Princess should process it in the next 5 business days.  

We'll also have a desktop option available in the very near future so you can submit your future claims that way.  

Kind regards

Got to love Zac.  And yes, I asked him if he was a real person. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 7:26 PM, Teechur said:

I don't know why either, but I do know if Carnival/Princess required this app in order to book a cruise they would go out of business. For my cruise 5 months ago, I was able to use email.

If my current bookings didn't include 4 people on one cruise and 6 on the other, I would look at other options. Meanwhile, I started looking at land-based trips today for next year.

I have no doubt this is an effort to get people to give up.

I couldn't agree more with you.  Technology is not something I grew up with and I find it like a foreign language (actually, it is).  I know how to download my mutual funds and stock and I know how to use a magic marker to cover my account #, but have no idea how to move that piece of paper to an e-mail, an ap or whatever.  I don't know what "take a screen shot" means.  It's so distressing that the twenty-somethings that come up with these new ideas could care less about the population who are not computer savvy.  I'm hoping that one of my grandchildren can help me because it's a 15-day cruise with a perk of $250.  Please don't write a response telling me how easy this process is because to me it's a technology nightmare.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kellyann said:

I couldn't agree more with you.  Technology is not something I grew up with and I find it like a foreign language (actually, it is).  I know how to download my mutual funds and stock and I know how to use a magic marker to cover my account #, but have no idea how to move that piece of paper to an e-mail, an ap or whatever.  I don't know what "take a screen shot" means.  It's so distressing that the twenty-somethings that come up with these new ideas could care less about the population who are not computer savvy.  I'm hoping that one of my grandchildren can help me because it's a 15-day cruise with a perk of $250.  Please don't write a response telling me how easy this process is because to me it's a technology nightmare.

I’m sure that your grandchild will be able to show you how to do it but an easy low tech way to get the statement onto your screen is to take a photo of it.Do you use a smart phone?

On 2/2/2024 at 4:35 PM, Cruise2End said:

Just want current USPS address to send.   Yes I know there’s a StockPerks app, but I’m not interested in giving third party that much personal info. TIA 😊

We just got our OBC through Stockperks.  It was simple and quick,  We did not have to give out any personal information like passwords to our account.  All they asked was the broker name. Basically I took a photo of our brokerage statement, blacked out most of the info except our names and the CCL stock listing.  Uploaded the picture .  They responded a day or two later saying it had been verified and  asked us where we wanted it applied to. We gave them our booking number and a day or two later the OBC was in our account.   Very easy. No different than faxing or emailing the same info.  

On 2/10/2024 at 3:01 PM, Teechur said:

Kind regards

UPDATE: Today I received my $250 in OBC. I'm happy! 😊

4 hours ago, Teechur said:

UPDATE: Today I received my $250 in OBC. I'm happy! 😊

Glad you got it sorted out!  Many businesses are *trying* to push customers over to using an app to do various things...just look at all of the fast food spots that now have an app!  Why in the world would a burger joint need an app?  It's supposed to be "fast" already!  But getting customers to use an app reduces some of the employee-customer interaction and *supposedly* streamlines the transaction...ay least from the *business* side.  And...they probably think that they can reduce manpower if the customer is "doing the work for them".  Don't get me wrong...I'm NOT defending this practice...just observing what is taking place across many types of business.  It doesn't make it "right".

• Like 2

Just received our shareholder credit this afternoon. All in all it took 7 days from the day we sent in our redacted statement via the app. I am trying to find out how long the current submission is good for. Another nice thing is you can use the one document for multiple Carnival cruise lines and bookings.