Greatest number of pairs of shoes taken on a cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of the joys of driving to port for holiday cruises as my DW has been able to take everything she wants.  I’m pretty sure she was up to about 14 for an X-mas New Years cruise.  We had fun, all good. 

2 minutes ago, hazeleyes46 said:

No, why would I be joking? lol. Sandals, flip flops, sneakers, water shoes, dressy shoes. 

See/ Even you're laughing! I don't think I've ever taken more than two pairs on any length trip. 

2 minutes ago, clo said:

See/ Even you're laughing! I don't think I've ever taken more than two pairs on any length trip. 

Oh wow, yeah that is just not enough for me lol. I see people who say they take one pair. I think, what if the shoe breaks? lol. My husband usually takes 5. Pair of sandals, pair of slides, pair of sneakers, pair of dressy shoes and water shoes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2024 at 1:21 AM, Keksie said:

I just packed for a quick 2 days away and I am taking 3 pairs of shoes.

Yes I would probably do that too - but the number would not increase as the length of time increased - meaning  I would take almost same number on a 3 day trip as a 3 week trip.

• Like 2

We all have different needs and opinions and wants. 

Some people are perfectly happy taking one or two pairs of shoes on a Cunard voyage. 

Others want a different pair of shoes for each evening, plus a few options for daytime. 

Many of us fall in the middle, potentially skewing one way or another. 

No one's decision on how many pairs of shoes to take impacts on anyone else, other than possibly their travelling companions. 

Do what makes you happy. If that's a single pair to wear for the entire trip, awesome. If that's two pairs per day, and an extra for Sunday, fantastic. 

Let's be kind to each other, please? 

• Like 3