Royal up bid was accepted!

I was trying to just add this to the thread but I searched and searched and couldn’t find it. We just got back from our Oasis of the Seas sailing on Sunday. We got phenomenal deals on two rooms inside guarantees. I wanted to bid for an ocean view but the minimum was about 360 a person so we passed. We bid on several other categories and our room for four won about a week out! We paid $300 total to go from an inside guarantee to a Boardwalk Balcony. I loved it! Right by Central Park, right by the action, and could see some of the theater. It was a nice deal!

Edited by moesyk4
  • Like 16

• moesyk4 changed the title to Royal up bid was accepted!
9 hours ago, moesyk4 said:

I was trying to just add this to the thread but I searched and searched and couldn’t find it. We just got back from our Oasis of the Seas sailing on Sunday. We got phenomenal deals on two rooms inside guarantees. I wanted to bid for an ocean view but the minimum was about 360 a person so we passed. We bid on several other categories and our room for four won about a week out! We paid $300 total to go from an inside guarantee to a Boardwalk Balcony. I loved it! Right by Central Park, right by the action, and could see some of the theater. It was a nice deal!

I was looking for that thread also and couldn't find it.

On 2/9/2024 at 10:00 AM, fpcruiser said:

Did you get Royal up for both rooms and were they together?

No just the one…we really just wanted one with a balcony and since we were guarantee for both rooms we knew we wouldn’t be together anyway. Ironically before the Royal Up we ended up really close together. Both right by the stairs on the same end just one floor apart. With the upgrade we were in opposite sides three floors apart. It wasn’t a big deal.