LIVE * Discovery * 4-day West Coast Getaway

HBCcruiser

3 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Well THAT was fun - NOT! My car battery died while I was waiting in the parking lot for E! Kid you not! An hour later AAA replaced my battery and we were on our way. Thank goodness it happened near home and not at work. Now it’s time to relax and get ready for the real fun! 

Happy Trails 🍸

• Haha 1

Considering E was up at midnight my time, we are calling it a night. I’m chilling and she is getting ready to crash. Here are some more pics from tonight.

grilled cheese and tomato soup:IMG_5320.thumb.jpeg.001ebcd18c44bfda9d2aa606900409bf.jpeg

Shrimp:

IMG_5321.thumb.jpeg.ff1940f7899a4f190be7de0ef61594e2.jpeg

Paloma: IMG_5308.thumb.jpeg.9a43f6ceb1887892b88771482cf179f2.jpeg

IMG_4514.thumb.jpeg.e7a17e20596c24621843f81c4c031e51.jpeg

Until tomorrow! 🥂🥂

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 3

Any chance of someone posting a photo of the officers board?  I’m hosting a Meet & Greet on the Discovery Princess & would like to have the names of the current officers. 

My many thinks in advance. 

Tom😁👍

1 hour ago, trbarton said:

Any chance of someone posting a photo of the officers board?  I’m hosting a Meet & Greet on the Discovery Princess & would like to have the names of the current officers. 

Here is a photo posted a week ago. 

Happy Trails 🍸

Screenshot_20240214_231615_Samsung Internet.jpg

16 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

Hi Joe & Amelia,

don’t know if you remember me -the strawberry blonde ? We cruised with you a couple times way back. Just wanted to say hi. Enjoy your upcoming cruises. 
Julie

Hi Julie,

Like Tiffany, you were one of the unforgettable ones. (LOL)

If I remember correctly, your partner in crime was Theresa. I vaguely recall her hand being in a cast during our 2nd cruise together.

Joe

1 hour ago, cruisingpeople said:

Hi Julie,

Like Tiffany, you were one of the unforgettable ones. (LOL)

If I remember correctly, your partner in crime was Theresa. I vaguely recall her hand being in a cast during our 2nd cruise together.

Joe

Joe, great ,glad like Tiffany  we are one of the unforgettable ones.🤣 I think Teresa,my mom, & I cruised the first time with you and second time my husband??

Hope to cruise one of these days with you or meet up in CA prior or after one of your cruises on the west coast. I go to CA often. Sadly Teresa passed away last year- cancer.

Enjoy your cruises,somewhere I have your email address.

Parking was fine. Lots of people leaving so we were fine. Discovery is the only ship in port right now. They let people into the terminal at 10. Through security Green Lane. Now we are waiting in the Elite lounge. 

IMG_5329.jpeg

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, trbarton said:

Tom😁👍

Tom:

I see that @BigWaveDave87 has posted an image of the current officers. Please be aware that Kristoff Greyling is supposed to be taking over as Cruise Director sometime this month and should be the CD for the Eclipse cruise.

50 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Parking was fine. Lots of people leaving so we were fine. Discovery is the only ship in port right now. They let people into the terminal at 10. Through security Green Lane. Now we are waiting in the Elite lounge. 

IMG_5329.jpeg

Our son & DIL arrived at 1030 for his milestone birthday…first Princess cruise for both of them although as a teenager in 1992 he sailed with us from Ensenada to Honolulu on the original Love Boat…Pacific Princess.

Buon Viaggio! 🎉🥳🍾

• Like 3