Can you rebook only one portion of EZ-Air?

mattR

Got a notification that the return flight for my brothers flight has been changed.   I booked them their flights with EZ-Air.  I want to pick a different return flight for them but keep the original inbound flight.  The problem is the price for the inbound flight has gone way up so if I rebook both inbound and outbound the price increases however if I could just rebook the outbound flight the price wouldn't but I can't figure out how to rebook just the return flight.

On my current booking I can change just one of the flights. This is the first time I've seen this, so assume it is new. When you go to modify a flight it has a check vox for the departing or returning flight.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mattR said:

Got a notification that the return flight for my brothers flight has been changed.   I booked them their flights with EZ-Air.  I want to pick a different return flight for them but keep the original inbound flight.  The problem is the price for the inbound flight has gone way up so if I rebook both inbound and outbound the price increases however if I could just rebook the outbound flight the price wouldn't but I can't figure out how to rebook just the return flight.

Are your flights on one ticket?  If so, you cannot do what you are asking.  If they are separate tickets, then you can.  Other than domestic, I would not book an EzAir round trip ticket for this very reason. 

20 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Other than domestic, I would not book an EzAir round trip ticket for this very reason. 

Too late for us for our October trip to Europe but good to know it can be done for the future. I am not sure why I didn’t try it since if we are repositioning between two US ports, I do book the legs separately.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

When your flight has been changed by Princess EZair you can call and if possible they will accommodate you at no fee. 

Ezair does not change flights; the airlines do. But you are correct, if you call EZair or your CVP they can usually get it changed with no cost.

I booked R/T flights to Rome and back from Barcelona. Just in case if I would like to change inbound or outbound flights, I wàs told by Princess that I have to cancel the whole reservation to make any changes.

4 hours ago, ISABELLA said:

I booked R/T flights to Rome and back from Barcelona. Just in case if I would like to change inbound or outbound flights, I wàs told by Princess that I have to cancel the whole reservation to make any changes.

That has also been my experience.

On 2/16/2024 at 8:11 PM, mattR said:

If you have a different return flight that they like better, you should call.  It cannot be done on line without affecting the pricing.  How much of a change did the airline make?  

One more question: Will choosing seats after payment prompting automatic ticketing or not? We are flying PE both way.  We are 90 days out of cruising. I am thinking that ticketing will complicate any possible changes we might have to do before 45 days cut off time. Is any possible negative issue to delay picking seats and ticketing at a later day? When is the best time to check on possible upgrade to Business class?

Thank you very much.

If your flight has in any way been changed then EZAIR will allow you to make changes at no cost. If you merely want to make changes because you like something different then you cancel and rebook at the current pricing. 

There is no direct number to ezair, you go through the regular number and listen to the menu which has air as one of the options

Used a TA to book cruise but booked EZ Air on the Princess website can I call EZ Air and make changed to flights or do I have to get the TA to do it?

Edited by mattR

1 hour ago, mattR said:

Used a TA to book cruise but booked EZ Air on the Princess website can I call EZ Air and make changed to flights or do I have to get the TA to do it?

You can do EZAIR directly with Princess no need to go through your TA

• Like 1

Called Princess the agent I got couldn't figure out how to edit the return flight only without touching the first flight.  She said to leave it for awhile cause there's a good chance the airline would make changes to the flights again anyways:)  LOL  Guess I will call again and hopefully another agent will be able to figure it out?