Piano Bar on the Rotterdam last night

msteries

56 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

with piano bar players on HAL is we usually find there are fewer then 10 people awake after 10pm.

That’s because we’re all in BB King’s and RSRR.

18 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

That’s because we’re all in BB King’s and RSRR.

LOL.  But I was posting about before there was any BB King (a favorite place of mine.  And, of course, the Prinsendam had fewer venues than the other vessels.  

Ok first set started recently. Fairly good crowd, but Humanity is going on next door. Lots of audience interaction with the piano player. It’s not a preset list of songs from what I see. It’s very enjoyable. Headed to bb Kings after this. 

Sue/wdw1972

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2024 at 10:30 AM, POA1 said:

Is the second piano still there? We're on the Rotterdam in late March. I would like to see a piano challenge. Or maybe 88 keys to the death. Possibly anything that involves walking the plank.

I might be in the minority, but if you are having "dueling" anything, I would like to see sabres or pistols at 20 paces.

The second piano was removed in late January and the remaining one moved to the center of the enclosed area.

We were on the Rotterdam from Jan 14 - Feb 25 and the Bill Board on Board with the one piano was packed almost every night when we left the World Stage at 10:15pm

2 hours ago, wdw1972 said:

Ok first set started recently. Fairly good crowd, but Humanity is going on next door. Lots of audience interaction with the piano player. It’s not a preset list of songs from what I see. It’s very enjoyable. Headed to bb Kings after this. 

Sue/wdw1972

I’m glad it was packed for music trivia🤷🏻‍♂️. I don’t know about the first set but the second set had very light attendance with many seats next to the piano. Not a crowd favorite.  Even James the piano player wants the second piano player to return.  That should tell you something.

1 hour ago, KAKcruiser said:

Was James a good singer and piano player?  Do you know how long he will be staying on the Rotterdam?

James was an ok singer and piano player.  I believe he will be leaving after the current cruise.