LIVE 🧜‍♀️ Scarlet Lady 🧜‍♀️ 2/21 - 2/25 Fire & Sunset Soirée

On 2/19/2024 at 8:49 PM, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

We booked most of our dining as soon as it was open in the app.  I think it was 30 days out (?)  We are hoping we can amend some of the dining when we get onboard because all 6 of us didn’t get all the exact same times.  Some wanted to do Gunbae but we didn’t so we are going to Razzle Dazzle instead that night - unless they try to tag along if possible.  

We did figure out that you can make/add others you are sailing with your “contacts” in the app and once they sign in you can include everyone when you book things or just add things to your “love list”  which basically just flags it on your calendar as something you would like to attend from what I can tell so far.

I’ve been behind on CC so just getting started on your review. Looking forward to your thoughts compared to Royal. We have Gunbae booked for our cruise, but need to cancel it. When I heard they play a drinking game and the crew encourage it, that was all it took. I know you don’t have to participate, but if people are going to be pounding on the tables, it’s a definite no go for us. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, schooner_Drinker said:

Indeed we are 🥳

We are trying out a Rockstar suite

is there a roll call ?

See you at whatever bar is hoping 🍹🍸

Nancy & Grant 🍷

Fabulous! 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 5:09 PM, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Colonel Mustard completed 

no more homework 

Is this like the old style? I hated standing on deck in a crowd of people and in the sun.

2 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Is this like the old style? I hated standing on deck in a crowd of people and in the sun.

No, you watch a video on your cabin TV and then report to your muster station for a 2-3 minute demonstration on how to put on your life jacket.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

No, you watch a video on your cabin TV and then report to your muster station for a 2-3 minute demonstration on how to put on your life jacket.

RCI wins on this issue.

47 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

nope Just like royal except you can do it on both your TV and your phone.  Then you just hard to your assigned station and they check you off the list. 

The video is much more annoying  IMO and felt longer to me.

Just now, CineGraphic said:

This must be something new, as we've always had the brief demo.

Yeah, no more life jacket demo. It was the same on Valiant at the beginning of this month, only video and check in at muster station. 

• Like 1