What is the correct check in date?

gerelmx

For my June 24, 24 British Isles cruise onboard the Silhouette, The iPhone APP says Check in opens May 9 and on the Celebrity website it says opens May 10

Edited by gerelmx

The cruise on Solstice out of Sydney is the same but we also have the Dateline coming into play.    I also spoke with someone on the Edge TP out of Sydney and she indicated the Website Date was the correct date when they checked it about a week ago.  

4 hours ago, gerelmx said:

For my June 24, 24 British Isles cruise onboard the Silhouette, The iPhone APP says Check in opens May 9 and on the Celebrity website it says opens May 10

Maybe the website is using ship local time and the app is using Monterrey time. Just for fun you could force your phone to Rotterdam time, open the app and see what it says.

Keep checking back.  Our check in date for our next cruise showed Feb 17th and it suddenly changed to Feb 16th a few weeks ago.  It did open on Feb 16th.    Keep in mind also that check in opens based on ship time at midnight the day it opens.  In theory.  Sometimes its a bit late.   

The app shows current ship time in the upper left corner, so that should help you that night to determine when exactly it will open.  Looks like the ship will be in Norway, so ships time will be ahead of US.