Who asked about non alcoholic beer?

Perfect timing to comment on my situation.

I'll be sailing on MS Rotterdam in May and I have purchased the Quench Beverage Package, as we don't drink alcohol.

When I inquired about non-alcoholic wines or beers included in this package, Ship Services replied as follows:

Good Day,

Unfortunately, none of the non alcoholic wines or beers are included in the Quench package.

If you need further assistance, please contact Ship Services Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm PT at 800-541-1576.

With Warm Regards,
Ship Services
1-800-541-1576
450 Third Avenue West, Seattle WA 98119
www.hollandamerica.com

This information is obviously erroneous.

The Quench Package illustrative photo clearly shows a Heineken 0.0 bottle.

image.thumb.png.38de843947220bf1a52773960ab5722d.png

I think it's almost impossible to know what exactly is included in each package...

Edited by marianoam

10 hours ago, marianoam said:

Perfect timing to comment on my situation.

I'll be sailing on MS Rotterdam in May and I have purchased the Quench Beverage Package, as we don't drink alcohol.

When I inquired about non-alcoholic wines or beers included in this package, Ship Services replied as follows:

Good Day,

Unfortunately, none of the non alcoholic wines or beers are included in the Quench package.

If you need further assistance, please contact Ship Services Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm PT at 800-541-1576.

With Warm Regards,
Ship Services
1-800-541-1576
450 Third Avenue West, Seattle WA 98119
www.hollandamerica.com

This information is obviously erroneous.

The Quench Package illustrative photo clearly shows a Heineken 0.0 bottle.

image.thumb.png.38de843947220bf1a52773960ab5722d.png

I think it's almost impossible to know what exactly is included in each package...

Did you email back with this screen shot?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 9:12 AM, marianoam said:

Yep. I'm waiting for their response.

I just got their response. It's clear now.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Holland America Line. The Quench Beverage Package  includes mocktails, juices, bottle water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml), Exploration’s Café beverages, sodas, and non-alcoholic beer and wine.

Thank you and kind regards,

SHIP SERVICES

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I think I would take a printed copy of this response with me.  Sometimes not everyone on every ship has the same info.  It is clear to you but it was not clear to the person responding to your first email.  What is stated in the second email should be what you will be able to expect, but you may need to be able to show the last email.   Have a great cruise,  Cherie

Edited by cccole
  • Like 5

On 2/23/2024 at 4:12 AM, marianoam said:

Yep. I'm waiting for their response.

Keep an eye on your bill though.  I have had the Quench recently and a number of times I was served a Heineken 0.0 but regular Heineken was keyed in and charged.  Just speak with a bartender or supervisor (the roaming servers won't fix it).  Sad that they are now excluding juices from Gelato.  Last October on Rotterdam they were included with Quench.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, marianoam said:

I just got their response. It's clear now.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Holland America Line. The Quench Beverage Package  includes mocktails, juices, bottle water (sparkling 330ml or still 500ml), Exploration’s Café beverages, sodas, and non-alcoholic beer and wine.

Thank you and kind regards,

SHIP SERVICES

If they have them in stock, should also include flavored sparkling water in cans.

11 minutes ago, SeaMatesNYC said:

Keep an eye on your bill though.  I have had the Quench recently and a number of times I was served a Heineken 0.0 but regular Heineken was keyed in and charged.  Just speak with a bartender or supervisor (the roaming servers won't fix it).  Sad that they are now excluding juices from Gelato.  Last October on Rotterdam they were included with Quench.

Thanks for the tip!

So, apparently I'm going to have to be constantly looking at my recent movements in the app. It wouldn't be what I call a relaxed experience...

On 3/5/2024 at 1:12 PM, marianoam said:

non-alcoholic…wine.

Note that the non-alcoholic wine they have had on my recent cruises is only offered for sale by the bottle and they denied it’s being poured under quench package. So that part’s suspect but you might ask and get a different outcome. 

10 hours ago, marianoam said:

Thanks for the tip!

So, apparently I'm going to have to be constantly looking at my recent movements in the app. It wouldn't be what I call a relaxed experience...

Agreed with this Oamy...that would really frost my lilac bush!