Request bottled water in cabin

rinshin

Sorry if this has been discussed already.  We signed up for premium beverage package and still not sure what is covered. Can we ask our cabin steward to supply us with our daily bottles of non mineral water and mineral water?  If yes, how many can we request per person?  

I'm assuming you are not in a suite. If that's so my experience has been that the room attendant can only restock those available for purchase in the room. Those are NOT covered by the package. 

If you drink the water that is in the room, you have to pay for it. But go to a bar or get it in a restaurant, even Evian or whatever, and it's free. All I can think is it reduces the restocking work for the non-suite room attendants. That said, we never had any problem getting bartenders to give us 2 waters at a time on the premium and zero proof packages.

Celebrity just recently allowed you to purchase 12 one liter bottles of water for your cabin. Otherwise with the drink package you can get them at bars and take them back to your cabin.  You will find yourself felling like a squirrel hoarding water in your cabin. 😂🥂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Galaxy2004 said:

@Tyler414 That's exactly how we felt on our last cruise!! At the end of the cruise we left our room attendant several extra bottles of water and a few unopened beers. 

I ordered the cabin water package for my upcoming cruise, mainly for excursions.  

But ordering the water package would make no sense for the OP, since they already have the premium beverage.  package. All they need to do is collectable bottle or 2 when they pass by a bar and store them in their cabin fridge

OP, if you do this,  have your cabin attendant remove the minibar contents first.

2 hours ago, Tyler414 said:

Otherwise with the drink package you can get them at bars and take them back to your cabin.  You will find yourself felling like a squirrel hoarding water in your cabin. 😂🥂

This.  Get several waters or more and bring them back every chance you get.

Edited by NMTraveller

4 hours ago, rinshin said:

Sorry if this has been discussed already.  We signed up for premium beverage package and still not sure what is covered. Can we ask our cabin steward to supply us with our daily bottles of non mineral water and mineral water?  If yes, how many can we request per person?  

The beverage package does not allow delivery of water to the room but you can stop at any bar and pick up bottles of water and carry them to yourself to your state room in unlimited quantities

Thank you all.  Will have the cabin attendant remove the mini fridge supply and will ask at bars for two bottles of water and few beers for my husband to bring back to our cabin throughout the day.  I don’t mind being a 🐿️

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

The beverage package does not allow delivery of water to the room but you can stop at any bar and pick up bottles of water and carry them to yourself to your state room in unlimited quantities

Not sure what ship you were on where they gave you unlimited waters, my experience has been a max of 2 per order.  Even when I took 2 sea passes to order drinks they would only give a max of two.

I was given 2 waters for myself and 2 for my DW for a total of 4.  With daily excursions and water while in the cabin you tend to go through a bunch of water ...

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 5:54 PM, Tyler414 said:

I ordered the cabin water package for my upcoming cruise, mainly for excursions.  

On the Edge last month, we were able to buy bottled water that was available for sale as we left the ship with our drink package.

6 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

On the Edge last month, we were able to buy bottled water that was available for sale as we left the ship with our drink package.

You are correct, you can purchase or included with drink package a couple of maybe cold 12oz bottles on your way off the ship. 

• Like 1