Digital Boarding Pass? Health Question?

carlmm

How do I do this? I am sailing tomorrow.

On the website it says: "

You are required to download the mobile app prior to sailing

• Access your digital boarding pass
  • Answer the health questions on the app the day before your sailing"

Well, I have the app but can neither find a digital boarding pass nor any health question. What do I need to do?

the app has  never worked on our old  Samsung Android devices so we could not comply..  

In Jan for Ascent,   my husb  printed out our boarding passes from our Cruise page, and we answered health ques at the pier. They also took the photo at the pier 

Hope this is not  a new MUST!

• Like 1

If you don't have a printer, log into celebritycruises thru browser on your phone, pull up your cruise, then boarding pass, and take a screen shot.  Looks just the same as thru the app.  No printer needed.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hcat said:

the app has  never worked on our old  Samsung Android devices so we could not comply..  

In Jan for Ascent,   my husb  printed out our boarding passes from our Cruise page, and we answered health ques at the pier. They also took the photo at the pier 

Hope this is not  a new MUST!

Often cannot get the app (in any of the versions over the years) to work on my Android phone.

If feeling relaxed I visit our local library and print out the documents there.

If overseas I simply show up at the pier with the email booking confirmation on my phone.  Do everything at the pier.  Never an issue including during covid or today.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

I wish I could tell Celebrity, but if I am required to download the app and they are required to make it functional!

You are NOT required to download the app.

We have checked in with a copy of our booking from our TA and the confirmation email from Celebrity.  Done the rest either calling Celebrity to book or waited until on board.

Discussed the app with Grandson who works as a computer programmer.   He was always able to get my problem apps up and running.  Uninstalling and reinstalling the app in conjunction with restarting the device - phone or computer - along with fixing the settings fixed the problems.   I note that doing what he did is way above my computer skill level.

44 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You are NOT required to download the app.

I know that. I’m just making the point that they keep insisting that we MUST download it, but when we do, we find that it is unreliable and full of errors!  

• Like 1

Quick answer.   You don't need to do it in advance and they will ask you the same questions during checkin even if you already did it online... In my opinion ... why bother.  

The only thing that will help you is to grab a checking time.    Everything else can be completed at the actual checkin at the pier.