Starbuck Been There Series Mugs on Navigator?

My wife and I collect the Starbuck Been There/You Are Here Series mugs and were excited to see Royal Caribbean add these to some of their ships.  We only collect the mugs for places where we've been though sometimes purchasing at the location isn't possible.  When we went to Turkey on Odyssey of the Seas, the Starbucks didn't have any in the store near the port, so we ended up ordering one off eBay.

When Royal Caribbean announced the Been There series for their ships, they showed Navigator as one of the options that would be released.  We sailed on that ship in October 2022, and I've been checking eBay for months but haven't seen one listed.  I've seen Allure, Odyssey, Mariner, Icon, Wonder, etc.  

Anyone been on the Navigator lately?  Are they selling the Navigator Been There mugs at Starbucks?  

If they are selling them and you're sailing soon, maybe consider picking one up and price gouging us collectors on eBay. 🙂 

Happy sailing!

I have seen the Navigator mugs in the past.  Currently, Navigator is in dry dock until mid-April.  I’m scheduled to sail in May, and I do have on late April but we may reschedule that one.  Either way, if you don’t get a Navigator mug before then, message me and I will pick one up for you.

2 hours ago, SquishTheWhale said:

Different ship, but where do they sell these? In the gift shop or in Starbucks on board? I so want an Oasis one to go with my collection!

Typically at the Starbucks on board is where I've always seen them.

The "Been There" product line has been a Starbucks thing for a while now.  I have a few from land destinations I've travelled to.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Typically at the Starbucks on board is where I've always seen them.

The "Been There" product line has been a Starbucks thing for a while now.  I have a few from land destinations I've travelled to.  

Thanks! We have all the Disneyworld Been There's so would love to get an Oasis one.

9 hours ago, kruzerci said:

Navigator did not have them when I was on last year. 

On Allure (which sails from Port Canaveral) last week they had them. They were Miami mugs 😭

I have bought one on Allure the last three weekend sailings. (Someone else kept wanting one, so I had to get them) These were all the actual Allure been there cups, not a Miami one. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

I have bought one on Allure the last three weekend sailings. (Someone else kept wanting one, so I had to get them) These were all the actual Allure been there cups, not a Miami one. 

Weird must have run out

Edited by kruzerci

On 3/3/2024 at 7:07 PM, OrlandoTrio said:

My wife and I collect the Starbuck Been There/You Are Here Series mugs and were excited to see Royal Caribbean add these to some of their ships.  We only collect the mugs for places where we've been though sometimes purchasing at the location isn't possible.  When we went to Turkey on Odyssey of the Seas, the Starbucks didn't have any in the store near the port, so we ended up ordering one off eBay.

When Royal Caribbean announced the Been There series for their ships, they showed Navigator as one of the options that would be released.  We sailed on that ship in October 2022, and I've been checking eBay for months but haven't seen one listed.  I've seen Allure, Odyssey, Mariner, Icon, Wonder, etc.  

Anyone been on the Navigator lately?  Are they selling the Navigator Been There mugs at Starbucks?  

If they are selling them and you're sailing soon, maybe consider picking one up and price gouging us collectors on eBay. 🙂 

Happy sailing!

I collect them too. I am going on the Navigator in May. I don’t do eBay but if you find a way to communicate, I’ll do it for you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Viajera7 said:

I collect them too. I am going on the Navigator in May. I don’t do eBay but if you find a way to communicate, I’ll do it for you.

Can't help with Navigator, but currently on Symphony and they have them. 

15 hours ago, Viajera7 said:

Very kind, thank you.

Thanks. I am traveling now embarking the NCL Star today and 3 days after I return, the RCI Jewel OTS transatlantic. I will have 20 days before the Navigator. Just me know.

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2024 at 1:55 PM, nanseev said:

We have decided to keep our cruise on Navigator April 26-29, so if you still need one at that time, let me know.

Hello there. Would you still be willing to purchase and ship a Navigator of the Seas Starbucks mug from the ship?  I can send you money ahead of time via PayPal, Zelle, etc. 

27 minutes ago, nanseev said:

It won’t let me PM you - can you give me your email?  Or try DMing me?

Tried to DM message you too but not working

greg@sheltonville.com is my email. Thanks. 

• Like 1