Thermal spa pass for part of cruise

I’m booked on a 16 day cruise. If I get a seven day spa pass (pre sailing), how does that work? Can I pick any 7 of the 16 days? Do the seven days start at the beginning of the cruise? Do I get to pick the first day and then get the next six after it? Thanks!

Is the 16 day cruise possibly a B2B?

Then you could buy a spa pass that corresponds to the different cruises within your cruise (if that makes sense?).

I was looking at a “gift card” purchased elsewhere but based on your feedback, I looked into more and it doesn’t exactly say I can only use it on a seven day cruise but it does say I will be refunded if the sail date I entered doesn’t match the date of the itinerary. So maybe they are checking the length of the cruise. I’m glad I asked before buying it. Thanks for the info. 

I'm going on a 15-day cruise in November, but the Thermal Suite package is only showing as an 11-day option.  I went back and looked again my cruise is actually a "Collector's" cruise of a 4-day plus an 11-day.  So I plan on booking what I can online beforehand and then picking up the rest when I get on board.

Actually, if you are on a Collector's cruise, you'll likely see the thermal suite pass for each segment. I'm pretty sure that you buy the pass for the segment, not just a random collection of X days within your cruise. Otherwise that could screw up inventory and overbook some days.

• Like 1

I think it may be because the 1st portion is only for 4 days.  I had a similar experience when booking a cabana for the cruise.  Ship Services could only book the cabana for the 11-day portion because the 1st part was under 7 days.  

I had booked a 17-night Hawaii cruise.  I was going to book the 7-night cruise prior but then discovered that it was sold as a 24-night "collector" sailing.  I cancelled the original and booked the 24 nights.

The only spa package showing up for purchase is for 7 nights.  I want one (maybe) for the Hawaii portion (because of all the sea days).  But, so far, I'm not given that option.  It's not until next January, so I'll keep checking.  If nothing else shows up in a couple of months, I may just call.

Just saw this in the Details...

Pass valid for the entire duration of 7-day cruise. Pass for additional segments will need to be purchased on board.

Problem with that is it means that those who are booked on just the Hawaii segment can pre-purchase the pass, but I can't.

I'll probably just wait and buy a day pass of couple of times.