Prima "Indulge" Question

2 minutes ago, ajtraveler66 said:

What are the usual hours for "Indulge"?  Is "Indulge" open for lunch on days when the ship is at port?

Indulge (Jan 2024) was open usually 12-2 pm, but there were some alternate times, so be sure to check your Freestyle Daily, or the schedule boards (near stairwells) onboard the ship.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

Port days were the only days that I ate there.

It's been over a year since we sailed on Prima but I recall it being open every day for lunch.  I just wish they would expand the lunch hours.

• Like 1

it's considered more buffet-like than MDR-like, which accounts for the in-port opening hours. if staying onboard, it's a great time to go to indulge, as you should have no problem finding a table.

2 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

It's been over a year since we sailed on Prima but I recall it being open every day for lunch.  I just wish they would expand the lunch hours.

They had a great breakfast setup, as well as dinner also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Originally, they featured breakfast bowls and sandwiches 

correct.

i said "prepackaged" up above and indeed some of the sandwiches and wraps were in paper and presented under heat lamps, ready for the taking. a better word might have been "premade." at breakfast, there was no ipad ordering. all the food, including sandwiches and bowls was premade and ready for to be snatched up. the one notable exception was the smoked salmon platter which had to be laboriously assembled by someone. 

i'd say it was about 50/50 as to the percentage of people who ate in the venue and those wh took it back to their cabins on the trays readily available in indulge for breakfast.