Symphony entertainment opened early (through May 2024 cruises)

15 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Hi everybody,

I woke up this morning, and all my entertainment options were available for my late May 2024 Symphony cruise.  Happy booking!

You will enjoy Symphony.  Don't miss the ice show!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

You will enjoy Symphony.  Don't miss the ice show!

I've actually booked all 4 shows plus the comedy show.  

Following advice here, I did not book their last showings (in case of technical/weather issues).

The shows lined up nicely for me with early dining, so that made me happy.  We have Hairspray Day 1 at 7:45pm, 1977 Day 2 at 7:30pm, Hiro Day 4 at 8:30pm, Comedy Day 5 (for the adults) at 8:30pm, and Flight Day 6 at 8:15pm.

There were late shows, but 10:15 and 10:30 are a little late for me for show start (I'm an earliesh to bed and earliesh to rise person - I turn into a pumpkin at midnight or so, but don't want to be "hyped" or "excited" and then immediately trying to sleep.  A wind down hot tub or book reading or drink is where I live after 10pm...

32 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I've actually booked all 4 shows plus the comedy show.  

Following advice here, I did not book their last showings (in case of technical/weather issues).

The shows lined up nicely for me with early dining, so that made me happy.  We have Hairspray Day 1 at 7:45pm, 1977 Day 2 at 7:30pm, Hiro Day 4 at 8:30pm, Comedy Day 5 (for the adults) at 8:30pm, and Flight Day 6 at 8:15pm.

There were late shows, but 10:15 and 10:30 are a little late for me for show start (I'm an earliesh to bed and earliesh to rise person - I turn into a pumpkin at midnight or so, but don't want to be "hyped" or "excited" and then immediately trying to sleep.  A wind down hot tub or book reading or drink is where I live after 10pm...

Unfortunately Hiro was cancelled two showings on our cruise due to high winds and seas (off Aruba).  We missed it!

40 minutes ago, mets123 said:

Thanks. I booked all ours for or May 24 Symphony sailing except 1977 which wasn't showing yet.

It is - I'm on the same sailing - look again.

I can only booked thru the website. I don’t see any entertainment in the app. I signed off and turned back on, removed the app and added it back but still not seeing any entertainment. 

47 minutes ago, Afever said:

I don’t see any entertainment in the app. I signed off and turned back on, removed the app and added it back but still not seeing any entertainment. 

Usually, you can only book through the app once on board and connected to ship WiFi. Pre-cruise, booking usually only works via the planner. 

12 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Usually, you can only book through the app once on board and connected to ship WiFi. Pre-cruise, booking usually only works via the planner. 

I always use the planner on my laptop but I can book entertainment via the app.

IMG_1930.thumb.jpeg.7fdd4f755aded81fc83631987eee40a4.jpeg