Is Voom Included with Grand Suites/Owner Suites

21 minutes ago, jobinseattle said:

I see so it is not the same for each ship.

Interesting: This is me looking at booking a room on Allure OTS which is part of the Royal Suite Class

image.png.223f46d47ac0b7598e8a806ac72c968b.png

and me booking a room on Mariner OTS

image.png.ef550ac740f92b6f49464cfb5145ef65.png

54 minutes ago, jobinseattle said:

Interesting: This is me looking at booking a room on Allure OTS which is part of the Royal Suite Class

image.png.223f46d47ac0b7598e8a806ac72c968b.png

and me booking a room on Mariner OTS

image.png.ef550ac740f92b6f49464cfb5145ef65.png

Unfortunately, you will not receive free internet in any suite category on Mariner

• Like 1

I understand the different offerings with things like Coastal Kitchen as it is either on the ship or not.  But why not offer the WiFi to all suites (or at least GS and above) on all ships?  This is a strange omission IMO.  We sail in a 2-BR GS in 2025 on Indy and need to pay extra for some things like WiFi included on newer ships.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

But why not offer the WiFi to all suites (or at least GS and above) on all ships?

That question has been in just about every thread since Suite class was introduced, years ago:

inspirational-beating-a-dead-horse-meme-beating-dead-gif-beating-dead-horse-discover-amp-gifs-beating-a-dead-horse-meme.jpg.8541333b082360fed34caf9db4ea3ea6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/15/2024 at 7:41 AM, TeeRick said:

I understand the different offerings with things like Coastal Kitchen as it is either on the ship or not.  But why not offer the WiFi to all suites (or at least GS and above) on all ships?  This is a strange omission IMO.  We sail in a 2-BR GS in 2025 on Indy and need to pay extra for some things like WiFi included on newer ships.

It's for this reason I don't want to sail on those ships, the suite prices are still comparable with Oasis class yet I get less perks? Doesn't make sense from the consumer's perspective. 

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2024 at 9:02 AM, Biker19 said:

That question has been in just about every thread since Suite class was introduced, years ago:

inspirational-beating-a-dead-horse-meme-beating-dead-gif-beating-dead-horse-discover-amp-gifs-beating-a-dead-horse-meme.jpg.8541333b082360fed34caf9db4ea3ea6.jpg

Yeah I'm sure.  At the risk of another dead horse picture, did you ever see a satisfactory explanation?

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

Yeah I'm sure.  At the risk of another dead horse picture, did you ever see a satisfactory explanation?

No, but one can assume, like most decision an RCI, especially lately, it's all about $$$.