When are my excursions released for my cruise in Jan 2025?

dianeh

It seems to depend on the itinerary.  If they need to contact new providers or await confirmation, then they might not show until 6 months before.  Normally they are up sooner than that though.

Normally I find they are up earlier than that.  Our April 2025 excursions are available to book.

All you can do is keep checking.

Many of our Sept 2024 excursions weren't posted until last month. They were added around 6-8 months (still a few missing). You should start checking in the next 2 months. In the meantime research what you want to see in each port. Many places can be done yourself with Japan's excellent transportation system as well as local tours. And check your Roll Call as others may be planning to visit the same places. 

16 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Excursions can come out as early as 15 or so months prior, to a late as 3 or 4 months prior. You just need to keep monitoring.

Exactly. As @CruiserBruce recommended, keep monitoring!  My upcoming May cruise had a few excursions listed as soon as I booked it a year ago.  Some sold out quickly.  Over time new tours have been added and the sold-out tours have added more capacity.  It's an evolving list! 

~Nancy

• Like 1