Elite Ultimate Cruise Package

Can you be more specific? Are you referring to the Premier or Plus fares, a cruise tour or something else? The word 'elite' is normally used as a loyalty level on Princess, but I guess they might use it for some other purpose. 

I’m not at all familiar with this particular package.  Could you tell us where you saw this?  Are you located in North America?  Other countries do offer different packages.

Not a package that I have ever across nor have I ever seen mentioned here on CC.  As others have said, perhaps you could elaborate a bit more on it.

• Like 2

Yes.  It is the Princess promotions future cruise package.  I have been contacted about it before.  Evidently participation is offered based upon your status and number of cruise nights.  You buy cruise credits and other land based benefits.  Since nobody seems to know the promotion exists it might not be a commonly offered program.  Sorry if I created confusion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, notatubaplayer said:

Yes.  It is the Princess promotions future cruise package.  I have been contacted about it before.  Evidently participation is offered based upon your status and number of cruise nights.  You buy cruise credits and other land based benefits.  Since nobody seems to know the promotion exists it might not be a commonly offered program.  Sorry if I created confusion.

Thank you for returning.  It is a promotion offered by ONE (the Future Cruise Department on the ship).  It has nothing to do with being Elite.  I am Elite with a good amount of cruise nights AND have never been contacted.  NOR do I want to talk to these sales persons regarding the Princess Promotions.  

There are several threads on Cruise Critic.  A current one is updated by a friend who "may have" booked such a promotion.  There is another one that is frantically trying to reach Princess Promotions for a booked cruise but not having any luck.  I do believe there may be a few comments from some that have had success, but did not share details.

Are you looking at booking one of these or have already booked something and looking for more information?

The majority of "us" here on Cruise Critic have vowed to stay as far away from ONE/Princess Promotions as possible.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, notatubaplayer said:

In my opinion it is close to being a scam. There have been many reports about limitations on the hotel portions making it almost unusable 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, notatubaplayer said:

It isn't based on your loyalty level, it is sold to everyone.  this promotion is sold onboard the ships also.  It is run by the O.N.E. company which Princess has contracted to be the loyalty hosts and future cruise sales onboard.  Now they cold call you with knowing your complete history of sailing with Princess.  This company used to sell timeshares.  Just so that you know.  Many people do not feel it is worth it, because they have had problem with the on shore hotel part of the package.

Buyer Beware!!!

• Like 1