Spa services

Kat8732

Does anyone know if spa services, specifically on Edge, ever go on sale? I know it’s usually cheaper if you book ahead of time, but that they do offer deals onboard. But I’m talking about during their Memorial Day or Labor Day sales, do they ever include the spa stuff?

Posted (edited)

There typically will be specials on board that usually are offered primarily for port of call days. Prior to sailing, it is hard to predict for sure when a sale will occur, but if there is a sale on the cruise planner for spa services and it looks attractive you can book it then.  Keep watching and if you see a better price you can cancel and rebook without penalty up to three days prior to boarding.  Hard to tell whether the advanced sales or on board offers will have the best pricing. 

Edited by leaveitallbehind

onboard spa specials are supply and demand..often they are combo treatments.  I book ahead but always alert for a giid value on board!