2 Different AzAmazing Evenings Scheduled

Mrs.Dukes

We’re on the Best of the Med cruise on Pursuit this July. For a while, there has been an AzAmazing evening on the schedule for our night in Koper, “Choir Perfomance at Tito Square.”. I signed up for this a while ago. Today while looking at shore excursions, I noticed there is a different AzAmazing evening scheduled at the same time in addition (“Viennese Waltz and White Horses.”) Anyone ever have this happen where there were 2 different events?

28 minutes ago, Mrs.Dukes said:

We’re on the Best of the Med cruise on Pursuit this July. For a while, there has been an AzAmazing evening on the schedule for our night in Koper, “Choir Perfomance at Tito Square.”. I signed up for this a while ago. Today while looking at shore excursions, I noticed there is a different AzAmazing evening scheduled at the same time in addition (“Viennese Waltz and White Horses.”) Anyone ever have this happen where there were 2 different events?

No. I suspect you’ve a website error there! It will sort itself in due course I’m sure 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Mrs.Dukes said:

Interesting.  Lipica, Slovenia, near Koper, is home of an important stud farm for the Lipizzaner white horses.

Edited by marinaro44
  • Like 2

Interesting Both Journey and Pursuit are in Koper on same day.  We are on Journey and have booked the Choir in Tito Square which was the only option about 6 weeks back.  Now I have looked again today after reading this, there is also the option of Azamazing Evening Viennese Waltz and White Horses.  It give no detail on the event other than 7pm start which clashes with the Choir.  dont know what to do now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B17 said:

Interesting Both Journey and Pursuit are in Koper on same day.  We are on Journey and have booked the Choir in Tito Square which was the only option about 6 weeks back.  Now I have looked again today after reading this, there is also the option of Azamazing Evening Viennese Waltz and White Horses.  It give no detail on the event other than 7pm start which clashes with the Choir.  dont know what to do now.

Book for both of them, only 1 of them will happen

• Like 1

Thanks I will.  Infact just did a google by putting in Koper Vienesse Waltz white horses and search found an Azamara connect pdf with all Azmazing evening listed for all four ships 

The only one listed for July at that port was the V.Waltz White horses so does look like they have dropped the Choir

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, B17 said:

Thanks I will.  Infact just did a google by putting in Koper Vienesse Waltz white horses and search found an Azamara connect pdf with all Azmazing evening listed for all four ships 

The only one listed for July at that port was the V.Waltz White horses so does look like they have dropped the Choir

That’s good to know, thanks. I guess I will now book that one! Also, one of the things I was thinking of possibly doing in Koper was visiting the Lippizaner horses, so I’ll probably just pass on that during the day now.

Well we got our agent to book us on the white horses azam evening too (just in case) and both were showing as booked events on Monday - just checked again today and now the white horses evening has disappeared but we are still listed on the Choir in tito square.

Customer services had no idea what was happening

6 hours ago, B17 said:

Well we got our agent to book us on the white horses azam evening too (just in case) and both were showing as booked events on Monday - just checked again today and now the white horses evening has disappeared but we are still listed on the Choir in tito square.

Customer services had no idea what was happening

Interesting. I tried to add the white horses evening, and was unable to. However, it magically showed up on my reservation, as well as the choir in Tito Square. After reading your post, I decided to check my reservation, and it is now only showing the evening with the white horses!

• Haha 1

So we are both in on same day different Ships Journey and Pursuit.

You have the White Horses - pursuit 

We have Choir in Tito Sq - Journey

It would appear they did a temporary merge giving both ships choice on either but now reverted back to one per ship.  Makes we wonder if they know what they are doing

• Like 1