New Brand with same price clitches

4 hours ago, CeleryCruiser said:

I Just leave this here.😐

einaurata.jpg

It’s an ad targeting two different countries markets.  I don’t think it’s a “clitch”.

1 hour ago, Tierun said:

Doesn't the euro price already have the gratuity baked in?

Not necessarily.  It isn’t the currency used that makes a difference, it’s whether or not that cruise begins in Southampton. For cruises out of Southampton, the drinks prices include gratuity.

• Thanks 1

€111eur is approx $120usd. If this price is for a cruise out of England or Australia the € price includes the auto gratuity of 20%, that equals out to $100usd + grat

8 minutes ago, kk20 said:

€111eur is approx $120usd. If this price is for a cruise out of England or Australia the € price includes the auto gratuity of 20%, that equals out to $100usd + grat

Just to explain- the picture pair is taken from the "Plan my cruise" pages the right side with euros is when I'm signed in and the other when the sign up automatically turns off when there is no activity for 5 minutes. That is really 😐.

28 minutes ago, CeleryCruiser said:

Just to explain- the picture pair is taken from the "Plan my cruise" pages the right side with euros is when I'm signed in and the other when the sign up automatically turns off when there is no activity for 5 minutes. That is really 😐.

So you’re saying they both appear at some point in your cruise planner?  Are you able to purchase the USD package while it appears in your planner?

1 minute ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

So you’re saying they both appear at some point in your cruise planner?  Are you able to purchase the USD package while it appears in your planner?

Nope. When I signup again the price changes.

Celery - where are you located?

While we all know there are lots of glitches in the X website; $99USD plus gratuities is similar to 110€.  No glitch.

If I book when in Australia using there are often (probably usually) promos that are not available or different on the US website.  Even when my cruise is from or to Australia from the US.