Captain Kate Info and ?

I am on the April 27th Beyond, I just heard on Captain Kate's YouTube she was extended two more weeks.  Does anybody know which week was her last week before she gets her time off?  I am trying to figure out if she will be on the 27th sailing and if so, if it is her last week before her time off.

On her Day 80 Captain's Log, she stated she had 1 cruise remaining after this (would end 4/22).  She should captain your cruise, probably leaving 5/5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jwlane said:

On her Day 80 Captain's Log, she stated she had 1 cruise remaining after this (would end 4/22).  She should captain your cruise, probably leaving 5/5.

Thank you.  Same happened last March, we had her and it was her last cruise, we didn't even see her once, guess she was packing up her things to go home.  I gather it be the same for this cruise.  Last year I brought cat toys for Bug didn't see her at all so ended up bringing them home to my cats.  I hear Captain Leo is very nice too.

50 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Thank you.  Same happened last March, we had her and it was her last cruise, we didn't even see her once, guess she was packing up her things to go home.  I gather it be the same for this cruise.  Last year I brought cat toys for Bug didn't see her at all so ended up bringing them home to my cats.  I hear Captain Leo is very nice too.

We had Captain Leo in January. We loved him. If they do Liars Club with him don’t miss it! 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Last year I brought cat toys for Bug didn't see her at all so ended up bringing them home to my cats.  I hear Captain Leo is very nice too.

Is that " really " true ?? You brought cat toys " hoping " to meet Captain Kate and her cat??

About " Captains "--- Met many--- Every one was very approachable when walking around the ship. Their " public relations " (IMO) is excellent. 

One day the Captain ( forgot who ) was walking by our Stateroom and we had a little chat--

" How many cruises with Celebrity, where are you from "--- all the standard chit chat ---and finished with " As Captain, I am ordering you to continue enjoying the cruise --- and, eat as much as you want ". 

I have found all the officers on X to be very approachable , polite and friendly.

It is a pleasure to speak with them , needless to say they have a tremendous amount of work / responsibility to keep up with.

That said , I very much appreciate them spending a minute or two of their time to talk to me/ us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pinboy said:

Is that " really " true ?? You brought cat toys " hoping " to meet Captain Kate and her cat??

About " Captains "--- Met many--- Every one was very approachable when walking around the ship. Their " public relations " (IMO) is excellent. 

One day the Captain ( forgot who ) was walking by our Stateroom and we had a little chat--

" How many cruises with Celebrity, where are you from "--- all the standard chit chat ---and finished with " As Captain, I am ordering you to continue enjoying the cruise --- and, eat as much as you want ". 

Yes, we spoke to her and met Bug the year before, I did bring cat toys but did not see her at all during our entire cruise.

• Thanks 1