NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE UNVEILS ALL-NEW CULINARY EXPERIENCES TO DEBUT ABOARD NORWEGIAN AQUA

In line with the Company's commitment to delivering the ultimate vacation experience, Norwegian Aqua will boast three brand-new onboard offerings including Sukhothai, NCL's first-ever Thai specialty restaurant; Swirl Wine Bar, a new, upscale wine bar; and Planterie, the Brand's first dedicated eatery offering a full plant-based menu; in addition to returning guest favorites.

@YVRteacher I thought this would make your day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KACTravels said:

In line with the Company's commitment to delivering the ultimate vacation experience, Norwegian Aqua will boast three brand-new onboard offerings including Sukhothai, NCL's first-ever Thai specialty restaurant; Swirl Wine Bar, a new, upscale wine bar; and Planterie, the Brand's first dedicated eatery offering a full plant-based menu; in addition to returning guest favorites.

That is very good news - love Thai food and are "mostly" plant based diet (some fish) - so 2 big wins for us 😀

20 minutes ago, mistertomatoe said:

What’s getting replaced? Thai sounds like a full service restaurant. 

Food Republic....Tis old news now. I still say grosssssssssss to the vegan station. But! I don't have to eat it so YAY for those that like that kind of stuff.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KACTravels said:

This is GREAT news.  While having the dinner with the officers on my last cruise, I actually suggested to the food manager tha they add Thi dining as tehir next new one.  Amazing timing.  We LOVE Thai food.

• Haha 1

We are looking forward to the new Thai restaurant.

And, it sounds like Indulge Food Hall is going from seven mini-venues to ten on the Aqua.  One of those is vegetarian, but I wonder what the others will be?   Perhaps they can offer some of the Food Republic choices or Shanghai's Dim-Sum/Potstickers🤞 

We love Indulge on Prima and ate many times.   One of the ships officers chatted with us during dinner and said they are looking for ways to add the popular food hall concept to other ships.  Wonderful variety of small plates like  grilled pineapple (like Moderno's) and fresh made Fresno chili Naan bread.   The Q had good ribs at dinner or pulled pork sandwiches at lunch.  Great Tapas like we have enjoyed on other ships.   Really something for everyone to enjoy and I'm guessing less food waste than the buffet.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1