Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

23 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

These guys at the bar saying Miami is the worst airport ever. I shouldn’t comment maybe since I haven’t been to MIA yet but I wanted to throw Orlando into the mix. He starts comparing Miami to Nashville im like yeah. I could say San Angelo is the best ever they have one gate.

My vote for worst airport is Midway in Chicago. 

• Like 3

We were on the Horizon 1/2024 and in Curacao we hooked up with a driver named Omar. Omar listened to what we wanted to do and off we went. Caves, local food, Curacao Liqueur, homes of some of our professional sports players, beautiful overlooks of the town and beaches below and a whole lot more.

Omar took us to the Hato cave. Someone mentioned not being allowed to take pictures. We were allowed to take pictures in two different rooms in the cave. We really enjoyed this stop!

Looking forward to your review, I’m on page 3 😂

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, JinxyB said:

Do they have any of the foosball or shuffleboard tables anywhere? Thanks!

Let me check the back of pig and anchor. I believe that’s where it is on panorama but I haven’t been that far back on this one. If I don’t answer tonight remind me tomorrow.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Why the big crowd waiting for their apps to say their tables are ready?  I feel bad for the white haired lady on the stairs (my mom would need to sit somewhere) but I have us wait in the library or atrium where there are seats for my mom and then proceed to our table when notified.

Yeah I don’t get that aspect of it. Why not sit somewhere comfortable? They hold the table for 10 mins and I’m routinely a few mins late because I was getting coffee or a drink and I always get my assigned table.

it was worse going out. Multiple people on the stairs. I had to wait for all of the people coming downstairs because half of the stairs were being used as seats.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)

This Maverick game is getting crazy-31 point lead by Clippers down to 2 and still a quarter to go

I think they said it would be the biggest comeback in NBA playoff history

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 3

It’s all just a matter of opinion. I saw someone on social media give those duck rolls a 9/10 and the crawfish strudel an 8/10. I didn’t expect the duck rolls to be cold but they were. And something about that strudel pastry didn’t work for me. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zencruisers said:

My vote for worst airport is Midway in Chicago. 

Oh great! we fly through there Saturday on the way to Orlando! Yes Southwest.

Edited by Mommapadraig
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s all just a matter of opinion. I saw someone on social media give those duck rolls a 9/10 and the crawfish strudel an 8/10. I didn’t expect the duck rolls to be cold but they were. And something about that strudel pastry didn’t work for me. 

I wasn’t a fan of the cold duck rolls. Crayfish strudel a little light on crayfish. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I wasn’t a fan of the cold duck rolls. Crayfish strudel a little light on crayfish. 

crayfish is an illegal word in this thread. Crawfish, Crawdad, mudbug all acceptable

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 25

6 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

@Jamman54 so sorry we didn't get to say goodbye! We had a great time with you two and enjoyed getting to know you and Patti. Safe travels home!

It was a pleasure to meet and hang out with you guys! You'll be getting a lot of air time on our review. 😁

• Like 2