Drink package “sale”?

kaz828

Never done Celebrity. We added the classic drink package when we booked. 
the app is saying it is now 35 percent off, so can we adjust to that price now?

What do you mean by added when you booked? You booked All Included with Drinks and WiFi or you paid separately for the drink package? You can only adjust the price if you purchased drinks separately. 

Just now, Jeremiah1212 said:

What do you mean by added when you booked? You booked All Included with Drinks and WiFi or you paid separately for the drink package? You can only adjust the price if you purchased drinks separately. 

So if I have the classic package when I booked, I can still upgrade, right?  My package came under a group rate and isn’t showing in my planner. According to my TA it won’t show and I can’t upgrade until I board which means I can’t take advantage of the  35% off. Does that sound right to you?

8 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

So if I have the classic package when I booked, I can still upgrade, right?  My package came under a group rate and isn’t showing in my planner. According to my TA it won’t show and I can’t upgrade until I board which means I can’t take advantage of the  35% off. Does that sound right to you?

That does not sound right. Your packages may take a bit to show up if you just recently booked. The issue where the upgrade option was not available in the Cruise Planner seems to be mostly resolved now. Either way, call if you have to and they can sell the upgrade over the phone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Oddly enough, I had originally booked an all inclusive Concierge Cabin. When the Concierge Cabins were sold out, my TA called them to check on upgrading. She upgraded me to an Aquaclass cabin and saved me $1,300. However, I noticed last week that the "savings" was because it was a no perk rate. Thus, last week, I had her add the Premium drink package and Premium Wi-Fi. Because of this sale and the weird way I ended up adding the Premium package later, I will be able to take advantage of the sale, I think. 🙂

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

All included, see pic 

IMG_8655.jpeg

IMG_8652.jpeg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

That does not sound right. Your packages may take a bit to show up if you just recently booked. The issue where the upgrade option was not available in the Cruise Planner seems to be mostly resolved now. Either way, call if you have to and they can sell the upgrade over the phone. 

So I just called Celebrity to upgrade our drinks package.  I gave the reservation number to the rep and was told that our booking rate was cruise only.  Our TA said it's classic bev pkg and basic wifi.  Celebrity rep says not so.  I'm very confused.  I've reached out to the TA for clarification.  Here's a list of promos in the booking confirmation:

What's your take @Jeremiah1212?  Thank you!!

image.thumb.png.dcb7cb96da8450d7f176b0799c30c97c.png

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

Posted (edited)

• Click your initials in the upper right of the screen

• Click Order History

If you have all included, you should see two zero dollar orders.  Clicking into the details of them will show a drink package and a wifi package.  If you don't have all included you won't see those there.

image.thumb.png.2de98d61a2960a2533db62df88fcffef.png

Edited by Happy Rogue

5 minutes ago, Happy Rogue said:

• Click your initials in the upper right of the screen

• Click Order History

If you have all included, you should see two zero dollar orders.  Clicking into the details of them will show a drink package and a wifi package.  If you don't have all included you won't see those there.

In Retreat so we know premium drinks are included, but when I follow your instructions above, only my name and not husbands, is listed on the premium drinks and wifi. As he's always been on the booking I expect it's just another Celebrity IT thing?

1 minute ago, Pushka said:

In Retreat so we know premium drinks are included, but when I follow your instructions above, only my name and not husbands, is listed on the premium drinks and wifi. As he's always been on the booking I expect it's just another Celebrity IT thing?

Did you log into his account?  The same happen on a previous cruise.  When I logged into DHs account his was there. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Did you log into his account?  The same happen on a previous cruise.  When I logged into DHs account his was there. 

Ah. Thankyou. I don't think he even has an account but might make one for him now and check. His name does appear on my excursion list but will check the drinks thing. I usually do all the planning etc. 

Yep. That was it. He did have an account that I eventually found and his name is there. 

Edited by Pushka

9 minutes ago, Pushka said:

Just Celebrity things 🙂

• Haha 1