Europe 2026 Announced

Surprised apart from learning about this release date on CC have received no direct  information from Princess.  Bookings might be open but not all.  Getting many areas saying reserved only or appear to be blocked/not released yet.  Once again if you are booking for two , cabins that can accommodate three are not available.  Very frustrating. 

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Louden

1 hour ago, louden said:

Surprised apart from learning about this release date on CC have received no direct  information from Princess.  Bookings might be open but not all.  Getting many areas saying reserved only or appear to be blocked/not released yet.  Once again if you are booking for two , cabins that can accommodate three are not available.  Very frustrating. 

Louden

No I’m finding Sky and Enchanted are both open for booking. Haven’t tried the others. 

I think what you’re dealing with is that some categories are only available as an extended sailing vs a shorter sailing, or vice versa. For example, some suite categories are available for the transatlantic on Sky but not if combining it with the European itinerary just before it. Enchanted is the exact opposite. This is a common yet annoying thing Princess does when combining sailings. 

1 hour ago, louden said:

Louden

Booked the 14 day Baltic on the Sky earlier this morning and didn’t have any issues.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, gvre said:

I am gonna try at midnight west coast time

Was able to book an aft suite for the Sky for the August 8, 2026 Solar Eclipse Cruise. at 2 AM this morning.

The ship is now completely sold out

• Like 3

On 5/9/2024 at 9:14 PM, Coral said:

Thank you again, @Coral!!!

We’ve been looking for this particular cruise for quite a number of years and it just hasn’t worked out. Got it booked this morning. Without your help we would never have known it was going to be available. You’re the best! 😃😃😃

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bgwest said:

Thank you again, @Coral!!!

We’ve been looking for this particular cruise for quite a number of years and it just hasn’t worked out. Got it booked this morning. Without your help we would never have known it was going to be available. You’re the best! 😃😃😃

@Coral This x100!!  I didn't receive any notice from any other source, and at 6:00 a.m. I was able to reserve my favorite cabin on a cruise that has been on my bucket list for a long time.  Still not sure that I can convince my wife that we can take a 14 day vacation (plus travel dates on either end) while we are both still working.  If she says "no", then I cancel.  If she says "yes", then I have the perfect cabin on the perfect date on a great ship!

• Like 3

My agent booked a BC cabin this morning.

I was checking to see if cabins were now available since so many could not get a cabin.  Maybe Princess was holding or slow releasing or too many booking cabins, there are cabins now available.

My BC deck now has only Reserve guaranteed cabins available.

Princess increased my BC cabin price by $825 more in just a few hours.

Hope they don’t come back and say the morning price is the wrong price.

• Like 1

We received the 2026 release info from our TA a week ago.  This morning our TA booked a B2B on the Enchanted for Nov of 2026 (7-day Med & 23-day Med/TA).

• Like 2

I went all the way to "book now", and the next screen returned the message

"We were not able to continue to the next step. Please try again or revisit us later this evening.".

Anyone successful booking it online?

17 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

I went all the way to "book now", and the next screen returned the message

"We were not able to continue to the next step. Please try again or revisit us later this evening.".

Anyone successful booking it online?

Try log out then log in, sometimes that works for me.

8 minutes ago, phabric said:

Try log out then log in, sometimes that works for me.

On Chrome, tried log in and out 4 times, and all 4 times went all the way to "book now", then that message came up.

So, decided to try it on Edge.  After log in to my account, the cabin of my 1st choice is gone; I think my last several tries maybe took away that cabin.  🙂  So, tried the cabin next to it, and all went fine.  So successfully booked.  Just got of curiosity, I went back to Chrome and log in to my sister's account, because she wants me to book a cabin for her.  Same error message.  So, used Edge again, and successfully booked my sister's cabin also. 

So, if Chrome doesn't work, try Edge.  🙂  

3 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

@Coral This x100!!  I didn't receive any notice from any other source, and at 6:00 a.m. I was able to reserve my favorite cabin on a cruise that has been on my bucket list for a long time.  Still not sure that I can convince my wife that we can take a 14 day vacation (plus travel dates on either end) while we are both still working.  If she says "no", then I cancel.  If she says "yes", then I have the perfect cabin on the perfect date on a great ship!

Congrats! I hope you can go! Make sure you have your justification all worked out when you speak with the wife. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Coral said:

Congrats! I hope you can go! Make sure you have your justification all worked out when you speak with the wife. 🙂 

We had "the talk" tonight over dinner as I needed to put down $1,200 before midnight to hold our cabin.  (I cooked Coquille St Jacques served with an Aubert Chardonnay).  She said: "Two years from now?  Well, that's two more years closer to not caring if I get fired. This is our life.  It's not a dress rehearsal.  We should go."   So the deposit is paid and the confirming email arrived about 10 minutes ago!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, JimmyVWine said:

We had "the talk" tonight over dinner as I needed to put down $1,200 before midnight to hold our cabin.  (I cooked Coquille St Jacques served with an Aubert Chardonnay).  She said: "Two years from now?  Well, that's two more years closer to not caring if I get fired. This is our life.  It's not a dress rehearsal.  We should go."   So the deposit is paid and the confirming email arrived about 10 minutes ago!

Yeah!!! Congrats!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimmyVWine said:

I always tell people, put a refundable deposit down, you have 90 days before the cruise to decide to go or not and the cabin you want.  Since your cruise is not until 2026 you have plenty of time to decide.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, gvre said:

Was able to book an aft suite for the Sky for the August 8, 2026 Solar Eclipse Cruise. at 2 AM this morning.

The ship is now completely sold out

Just for the record, we just booked 4 mini suites on the 2026 Solar Eclipse cruise and there are plenty of cabins left to book. However, the MB cabins did go up $500 pp from when we booked ours in the morning and our adult non-Elite children booked their cabins this afternoon. However, the Reserve Collection M1 cabins are sold out. But you still have to be logged on to see them. If not logged on, all you will see is “Cruise Not Available” or something similar.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 3

I used my FCD and booked a cabin for the 2026 Sapphire Princess 15 days 8/19/26-9/3/26.  Several friends decided to join us; they don’t have any FCD.  After they found that cruise, at the left top of the page with the pricing and itinerary, it advertises “$99 Deposit”.  During their booking, they got to the page where it shows pricing for each person, and to book, need to click “book now” button at the end.  On that page, it asked for $800 deposit.  They really want to join us, so they continued and booked with an $800 deposit.  They wondered why it advertises as “$99 deposit” but ended up having to pay $800?   Anyone encountered similar situation when they booked the cruises on this new sale?

2 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

I used my FCD and booked a cabin for the 2026 Sapphire Princess 15 days 8/19/26-9/3/26.  Several friends decided to join us; they don’t have any FCD.  After they found that cruise, at the left top of the page with the pricing and itinerary, it advertises “$99 Deposit”.  During their booking, they got to the page where it shows pricing for each person, and to book, need to click “book now” button at the end.  On that page, it asked for $800 deposit.  They really want to join us, so they continued and booked with an $800 deposit.  They wondered why it advertises as “$99 deposit” but ended up having to pay $800?   Anyone encountered similar situation when they booked the cruises on this new sale?

Yes, I tried to book a couple of cruises that advertised for $99 deposit and all ended up $800, so I did not proceed!

3 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

That is interesting, since the $99 sale is still on. I moved a current booking to one of the 2026 sailings so the deposit probably carried over. 

13 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

Same.   Annoying but we went ahead and put down the deposit.  

I only noticed 1 cruise that listed Iceland.  Did I miss others?  I see there is an Iceland/Greenland cruise in 2025.  I was really hoping to be in Iceland for the 2026 eclipse and I would LOVE to see Greenland.

1 hour ago, Mary loves to travel said:

Same.   Annoying but we went ahead and put down the deposit.  

Me too.  Which is why I had to get clearance from my better half.  The $99 red tag shows up on the cruise I booked, but after getting through the booking process, I had to plop down $1,200 to reserve my cabin. (3 people).  Irksome, but inn the end, I have to pay the money at some point.   

• Like 1