Linked cabins appear on website, not in app

I have 4 cabins on Radiance booked and linked to me. I can clearly see all four reservations in my account on the website. On the app I can only see the reservation for my cabin. I want to check in all 4 cabins on the app and let the others fill in their information later. What do I need to do to make the other 3 cabins visible on the app? 

Go to your profile, and under Upcoming Cruises, select View All.

If they are not there, scroll to the bottom and choose Don’t see your cruise? add it now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

If they are not there, scroll to the bottom and choose Don’t see your cruise? add it now.

If already linked on the website, that is likely to show an error for "already linked".

@surgie should try to logout and then back in on the app.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, surgie said:

I have 4 cabins on Radiance booked and linked to me. I can clearly see all four reservations in my account on the website. On the app I can only see the reservation for my cabin. I want to check in all 4 cabins on the app and let the others fill in their information later. What do I need to do to make the other 3 cabins visible on the app? 

where do you see linked cabins on website?

Just now, cruisinfanatic said:

where do you see linked cabins on website?

When I log on to the website and click on my name in the upper right hand corner, my Alaska cruise reservation appears with my reservation # and names of guests in cabin. Just under that, three more reservation numbers appear, each with the cabin guests listed. All of that is correct. But on the app it only shows my cabin. My son checked on his app and it shows his cabin and shows that it is linked to me but I cannot see it on my end on the app.