Princess Survey

Just finished a T.A. on 5/19 and wondering when and how I will get a survey to fill out.  If it doesn't come automatically, do you know who I can call without dealing with their "non" customer service dept.?  I did write comments for a few outstanding employees and gave to the Guest Services staff, but I know the real impact comes from recommending them on the survey.

Survey usually comes in your email just after midnight on the day of disembarkation.  If you haven't received it yet then you probably won't.  I read a while back that some people never received it.  The cards you filled out are just as good as the survey.

Posted (edited)

We usually get it the same day as disembarkation.  Check junk mail.

You can go to PCL website under “contact us”…support request…click post cruise…send your comments.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

We usually get it the same day as disembarkation.  Check junk mail.

You can go to PCL website under “contact us”…support request…click post cruise…send your comments.

A few cruises ago I didn't get a survey and did what you said in the second paragraph.  They sent a link to the survey so that I could complete it.  Fairly certain they responded quickly enough for me to get my comments back to them within the two weeks before the link "dies".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kellyann said:

Just finished a T.A. on 5/19 and wondering when and how I will get a survey to fill out.  If it doesn't come automatically, do you know who I can call without dealing with their "non" customer service dept.?  I did write comments for a few outstanding employees and gave to the Guest Services staff, but I know the real impact comes from recommending them on the survey.

Check your junk folder. I’ve sometimes found mine there for some odd reason. 

• Like 1