Excursion Credit for Second Guest

Hi all,

I’ve purchased FAS+ about a week ago.

When does the excursion credit for the second guest show up or do I have to call NCL for  a credit refund?

Thank you. 

I shared a cabin with a friend who did the booking...so she alone got the $50 credit. But she then graciously gave me $25 for each excursion we went on.

• Like 1

FAS+ (Free At Sea Plus) is an upgrade, which adds $50 Shorex Credit to 2nd Guest, in addition to Premium Beverages, Water, Starbucks, as well as extra Specialty Dinners & Unlimited WiFi without Streaming.

As your PCC for an updated Booking Confirmation.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, 1bighund said:

it’s only for 1 person per cabin

53 minutes ago, jrt.mom said:

Yes, what 1bighund said...

50 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Specifically for the first person on the booking.

FAS+ gives you a ShoreEx credit for Guest 2. The OP is asking how to get that applied to existing excursions. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 1bighund said:

it’s only for 1 person per cabin

55 minutes ago, jrt.mom said:

Yes, what 1bighund said...

52 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Poster has the PLUS package. Hence the question since that package gives a discount to person 2. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

Ouch, had no idea. So if one person goes on a trip one day and then the other person the following day, they won't each get 50% off?

54 minutes ago, astera said:

Ouch, had no idea. So if one person goes on a trip one day and then the other person the following day, they won't each get 50% off?

With the standard Free at Sea package, that is correct, but the OP asked about Free at Sea Plus, which does provide the $50 credit to each of the first two passengers in the stateroom.

• Like 2

Assuming you have already booked the excursion(s) for the 2nd passenger, NCL should issue a refund - when my latitudes status changed and I was eligible for a better discount, I automatically got a refund. But if you call the Excursion desk they should verify or take care of it, if it isn't already in the works.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dock said:

Yes,excursion credit is for both guests.

App still reflects it for only Guest1.

You will need to be a bit more specific about your situation (onboard, precooking etc).

Whenever I have had FAS+ both discounts have shown up online (app or web), but I don’t recall exactly where you see them. It may be that the original costs displayed dont include them but they are applied at checkout, I don’t recall.

However I’ve heard lots of reports that the discounts aren’t automatically applied when you are onboard. You may need to go to the desk in that case.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, dock said:

Hi all,

I’ve purchased FAS+ about a week ago.

When does the excursion credit for the second guest show up or do I have to call NCL for  a credit refund?

Thank you. 

I was following this thread because I had the same question.

I paid to upgrade to FAS+ Sunday 5/26. I just got my $50 credit per excursion (I had booked 2) back on my credit card today without calling.

I did book another excursion this week (with the additional $50 credit), so I'm not sure if that prompted some kind of automated review of my account to notice I was owed $100.

Edited by IEfromGT05
more context
  • Thanks 1

Thanks all.  
I will book our first excursions and see what transpires. 

We plan on booking 3 ( usually in ports that often get missed eg Bruges, Isafjordur) only through NCL and the rest on our own. 

30 minutes ago, dock said:

Thanks all.  
I will book our first excursions and see what transpires. 

We plan on booking 3 ( usually in ports that often get missed eg Bruges, Isafjordur) only through NCL and the rest on our own. 

There was a report that for the first Prima sailing of this season, the dock was actually now ready, and the passengers did get to disembark.

• Thanks 1