A few Questions on the Beyond

I've been fortunate to sail many cruise lines in the past several years, so I'm confused what is on Celebrity.  Getting ready to pack for a cruise.  Can you please tell me what toiletries are in a stateroom on Beyond.  Specifically, is there separate shampoo and conditioner, bar soap, and body lotion?

Also, we are traveling with a large group (~50) and since there is no reserved seating in the main dining rooms, can you please tell me how large the largest tables are?  Thanks!

There are large dispensers of shampoo, condition and body wash in the shower.  There is bar soap at the sink  and there is body lotion as well as robes.

There are 4 MDRs on the Beyond so smaller than the ships with one very large dining room.  The largest group I seen seated together  was 12.  IMO it didn’t work well.  It was on long table so they could not talk among the group without shouting, which made dinner from those seated around them unpleasant. 

I would suggest that you meet with a MaitreD from the dining room you want to go on day 1 when you board to ask what they suggest?  Maybe some tables of 6 or 8, maybe part of the group in 1 MDR one night and another part in a different MDR and rotate. 

• Like 1

Take your own conditioner.  My with and I have found the stuff on the ship leaves a lot of static in our hair. 

Don’t try to dine in a large group at the same time.    Is it really necessary?   As the previous poster  mentioned you normally only talk to the people next to you.  With large tables it becomes very loud and service is slower because of you are always waiting for the others to place their orders, and finish their courses.  Best to dine at a table of 6 max.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jelayne said:

There are large dispensers of shampoo, condition and body wash in the shower.  There is bar soap at the sink  and there is body lotion as well as robes.

Note that body lotion is also in a pump dispenser.  Many cruisers note bringing a small liquid soap for the sink to avoid the messier bar soap.  DH prefers bar soap for the shower so I bring that.   Also bring a pouf for me for the body wash.  I agree with bringing your own conditioner.