Celebrity Questions

Hello,

If I recall we have access to our cabins and key cards as soon as we get on board. Is this correct or has anything changed?

We have a couples massage at 2:15 and our arrival time is 1PM at Port Everglades. Will we make it? Should we show up to port a little earlier? Should we cancel the massages?

TIA,

QWK

Should be no problem making a 2:15 appointment.  Our experience has been from arrival to on the ship in less than 30 mins, most often 10-15 minutes.

54 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

Yes. You will go directly to your cabin to drop off carry ons and get your sea pass cards. I wouldn’t see any problem making your appointment on time. Enjoy!

Purplesmurf, long time no chat. I hope all is well. I've played your husband a few time in Chess since our cruise years ago. 

50 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

It's cutting it close, really depends how fast you can't your luggage.  Any delays with the plane debarking etc you might miss it 

Since our OP is in Florida I interpreted the 1 PM arrival time to mean they have a 1 PM slot for boarding the ship.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Qwksilver said:

Purplesmurf, long time no chat. I hope all is well. I've played your husband a few time in Chess since our cruise years ago. 

After I posted I realized that it was you! Hope all is well! Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

Since our OP is in Florida I interpreted the 1 PM arrival time to mean they have a 1 PM slot for boarding the ship.

Your correct I misread it overall.  They should be fine with all that.  I read it to quickly and thought otherwise.