Easiest way to search for connecting rooms?

11 hours ago, wesnliz said:

What’s the easiest way? I feel like it’s very complicated in the normal search

Do you mean connecting rooms or available connecting rooms? The latter is much more difficult I find. 

13 hours ago, wesnliz said:

What’s the easiest way? I feel like it’s very complicated in the normal search

Idk about all but rcl changed many connecting room to a different category. Before covid for instance all the insides looking into the promenade were PR category. Now they are listed as 2 different categories. I had booked one not connecting as a PR during covid and the ben and Jerry's sweet came available and I couldnt just change to it because it was now a different category as a connecting PR category and I'd have had to pay the new higher rate. When I booked both connecting and non connecting were the same category.

Like other categories, I booked a corner aft as a regular balcony, now they have some  ew name like sunset veranda. 

@Ourusualbeachcan probably tell you which categories to look for that connect or dont on the ones that changed  .. or as someone said the deck plans show too. 

Just ran across this paragraph in a cruisecritic.com article:

Royal Caribbean is one of the easiest lines to book a connecting cabin on: the line’s website asks you up-front how many cabins you’ll need, and a small radio button can be toggled on and off to search for connecting cabins that are right next door to each other. Ditto for sister-brand Celebrity, which also offers the ability to book connecting rooms right online.

1 minute ago, truffles2 said:

Just ran across this paragraph in a cruisecritic.com article:

Royal Caribbean is one of the easiest lines to book a connecting cabin on: the line’s website asks you up-front how many cabins you’ll need, and a small radio button can be toggled on and off to search for connecting cabins that are right next door to each other. Ditto for sister-brand Celebrity, which also offers the ability to book connecting rooms right online.

As shown in post #3.  🙂