Early Booking Bonus

Can someone tell me how long the Early Booking Bonus for Alaska 2025 will be available?  I would like to wait until my cruise next month to book onboard for whatever promotion they have (OBC and $100 deposit), but I don't want to lose the Early Booking Bonus.  Thanks.

Normally the Early Booking Bonus has been available until a year before departure or a year after the cruise was announced. However, in the T&C there is the warning that it is capacity limited and may not apply to all cruises.

• Like 3

The OBC (if your cruise qualifies) for Early booking only lasts a few months - I believe it is 3 months but not 100% sure on that.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Just to confuse the customer, there are TWO Early Booking Bonuses! 🙄

One is the 'Early Booking Bonus Have It All' and the other is 'Mariner's Early Booking Bonus'.

The 'Early Booking Bonus Have It All' does not appear to have a fixed end date.  So, it may be removed at any time.  The t&c state it is capacity driven.

The 'Mariner's Early Booking Bonus' is valid for 90 days after the release of new itineraries.

Edited by VMax1700
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

One is the 'Early Booking Bonus Have It All' and the other is 'Mariner's Early Booking Bonus'.

The 'Early Booking Bonus Have It All' does not appear to have a fixed end date.  So, it may be removed at any time.  The t&c state it is capacity driven.

The 'Mariner's Early Booking Bonus' is valid for 90 days after the release of new itineraries.

Thanks for the clarification.

I wouldn't risk it going away as the Premium HIA benefits and pre-paid gratuities are by far more valuable than the onboard booking OBC and smaller deposits.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

In a previous thread, it seems that the decision was that the “Early Booking Have It All” bonus lasted until HAL decides it no longer applies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here is a copy of the onboard offer from April 2024.

Reduced deposit and $25 OBC for 3 - 10 days or $50 OBC for 11 - 21 days.

Not work risking if you lose the Early Booking Have it All. 

20240607_153347.thumb.jpg.b23dd75135dc70bea43572a89475e8be.jpg

• Like 2

Just booked the HIA Early Booking Bonus ( includes the gratuities ) for Back to Back on Nieuw Amsterdam for next May.  Thanks all for the advice.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Here is a copy of the onboard offer from April 2024.

Reduced deposit and $25 OBC for 3 - 10 days or $50 OBC for 11 - 21 days.

Not work risking if you lose the Early Booking Have it All. 

20240607_153347.thumb.jpg.b23dd75135dc70bea43572a89475e8be.jpg

Actually just realised that this is the FCD (Future Cruise Deposit) scheme terms. I have a copy of the onboard offer somewhere and will pist it,but it is similar to FCD.

11 minutes ago, Suzanne123 said:

Just booked the HIA Early Booking Bonus ( includes the gratuities ) for Back to Back on Nieuw Amsterdam for next May.  Thanks all for the advice.

Good decision. Congratulations on booking. Now to help pass the time, read all the 'Live from' threads for more information.

• Like 1