Majestic Princess - switching location of Catch and Harmony?

DiRonT

Have heard for a while now that The Catch would be moved down to the Harmony Restaurant location - but wondering if anyone knows if that is still going to happen and if so, when?  I know they are switching The Catch and Sabatini's on Discovery - fairly soon.  Also, is the Suite Breakfast served in Harmony or Crown Grill on Majestic?  Thanks for any info you can provide.

From what I have heard, when the Majestic is going into dry dock in March, Rudi's is moving into where Harmony is now and Sabatini's is going where Rudi's was.  No more harmony.  No idea where suite breakfast will be but I'll find out in a year.  

Is there a Dry Dock scheduled for Discovery???

I also believe that there will be no more Harmony, and restaurants will be switched around.

I think there could be real changes.  But, until that day, all is speculation.

1 hour ago, Wishing on a star said:

Is there a Dry Dock scheduled for Discovery???

I also believe that there will be no more Harmony, and restaurants will be switched around.

I think there could be real changes.  But, until that day, all is speculation.

October 28 to November 18, 2025 in Singapore.

When onboard Discovery in early April the swap of venues between The Catch & Sabatini’s was scheduled to begin that month.

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

October 28 to November 18, 2025 in Singapore.

When onboard Discovery in early April the swap of venues between The Catch & Sabatini’s was scheduled to begin that month.

I believe on Discovery, it has been reported the swap has been done and SaltyDog Gastropub is being or has been converted to O’Malleys.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Currently, the suite breakfast is in Harmony.  The big switch over will occur during the March dry dock in Palermo, Italy.  Last month while on the Majestic we had a lengthy conversation with the HGM regarding all of the venue changes.

We will be back onboard the Majestic on the 1st of December for 51 days.  I'll report on my "Live" thread as to the exact dry dock changes, as they will be more certain of the changes by then.

Edited by LACruiser88
  • Like 1

looking foeward to when more info is posted on moving of the CATCH ... on SUN P

we've booked it, but come on - $45 pp for a table at the back of the buffet?

4 hours ago, voljeep said:

looking foeward to when more info is posted on moving of the CATCH ... on SUN P

we've booked it, but come on - $45 pp for a table at the back of the buffet?

There was a video posted stating that eventually The Catch & Dario located at the aft end of the buffet would be moving to the Reserve & the other upper class dining rooms. Those will move to the aft location where the casual Americana restaurant is currently located with Americana moving to the aft end of the buffet where it should have always been located. No date was provided for these changes.

• Thanks 1