Beyond Retreat Meals on Port Days

While reading this thread I'm getting confused. I thought the OP will be on the Beyond. The Beyond is a Edge class ship. It is my understanding that Sushi on five are on Non Edge class ships. That all Edge class ships have Raw on 5. Raw on 5 have many more food options than Sushi on five.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

While reading this thread I'm getting confused. I thought the OP will be on the Beyond. The Beyond is a Edge class ship. It is my understanding that Sushi on five are on Non Edge class ships. That all Edge class ships have Raw on 5. Raw on 5 have many more food options than Sushi on five.

Correct... Raw on 5. has .many more options than Sushi on 5,  but OP will still have to pay!

We were not impressed with Lunch at the Retreat sundeck..slow service and VERY limited menu.  

Have heard there might be mini sammies at Cafe Baccio. 

There are also treats set out inside in the Retreat at various times..

But mostly free is at the Buffet and burger place on regular pool deck!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

Sushi on Five and Eden are complimentary to Retreat Guests?

Sushi on Five is Ala Carte unless in RS and above.    My experience is Eden Cafe is NEVER open on port days (except late port days).   You can check the app.  On current Beyond (7 day) they are only open for lunch on day 3 and 5 (sea days).

In addition to other suggestions -  Spa Cafe have really nice small plate healthy items.   My favorites are the Caprese Salad, Salmon Salad, Tuna Salad and Chicken Salad.   They also have a Daily Sandwich  on the menu board that you order and they make to order and deliver to your table.     Spa Cafe is usually really quiet and peaceful.  

• Like 3

I thought the chicken sandwich on the retreat deck was good. I think lunch is served on deck until 2, after that it shouldn’t be long until they have tea time treats in the lounge. 

2 hours ago, hcat said:

Have heard there might be mini sammies at Cafe Baccio. 

We were on the Millennium B2B this spring, and there were mini sandwiches on both legs midday at the Cafe al Bacio.  Only two types, but they were there.  We will be on the Eclipse for essentially the month of August and I will be curious if mini sandwiches will be at Cafe al Bacio on that ship.