Loyalty Status

jdavies1948

As anyone else had this problem, my wife and I are RCCL Diamond Plus level, we received the recent verbage about the matching of the programs. Here is my question, when we log onto the Celebrity web site we are still listed as Elite level, we have received a couple of emails for promotions which as our status as Elite plus, today I received emails offering me to pay for Vacation protection and it states I am Elite level. Anybody having the same issues, we are going on three cruises this fall, so like to get all our ducks in a row before we board. Thanks

7 minutes ago, jdavies1948 said:

As anyone else had this problem, my wife and I are RCCL Diamond Plus level, we received the recent verbage about the matching of the programs. Here is my question, when we log onto the Celebrity web site we are still listed as Elite level, we have received a couple of emails for promotions which as our status as Elite plus, today I received emails offering me to pay for Vacation protection and it states I am Elite level. Anybody having the same issues, we are going on three cruises this fall, so like to get all our ducks in a row before we board. Thanks

Call the CC. 1-800-760-0654. Maybe they can get your tier level corrected for all correspondences and on the website.  

• Like 3

I have a very similar issue:

My native Celebrity Cap'nClub level on the celebrity app/website matches up, but im still 'pre-gold' on the RCL website, but the correct equivalent on the RCL app... lol

I'm not calling it in until I actually book something on RCL though; but I am curious if OP calls in to see what they say. It would be nice if the support person went "Our apologies for the issues, here's 100 CC points" 😉

Edited by Tharkhold
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tharkhold said:

My native Celebrity Cap'nClub level on the celebrity app/website matches up, but im still 'pre-gold' on the RCL website, but the correct equivalent on the RCL app... lol

I'm not calling it in until I actually book something on RCL though; but I am curious if OP calls in to see what they say. It would be nice if the support person went "Our apologies for the issues, here's 100 CC points" 😉

Hope they do sort it and Im certain they will, but do you really think they should give points?

18 hours ago, Liao said:

Hope they do sort it and Im certain they will, but do you really think they should give points?

I'm half (or maybe a quarter) serious... I *wish* they did it, but likely won't.

But I'm biased as I think corporations should reward 'clients/customers' that bring up issues for free.

Edited by Tharkhold
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2024 at 11:14 AM, Tharkhold said:

doesnt really work that way..esp for such a minor  mismatch that can be fixed. . 

On 6/28/2024 at 9:49 AM, jdavies1948 said:

Nope the day we got the email for the level promotion.  I signed on Celebrity website and we were identified as elite plus.  Good luck (not that you will need it) on getting your status updated.