Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

4 hours ago, Ken at the beach said:

There is one for Celebrity.  Apex 14 day Med departing Aug 1.  There is also the 7 day Silhouette departing Aug 8 but if she follows her same itinerary she is a day behind being in the path.

Not sure about Royal yet

Where do you see these itineraries? I just went on Celebrity's website and don't see them...

UPDATE: nevermind I found it on google...they don't go on sale until Oct 1st 🙂

Edited by kj_connections

14 hours ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

I wonder which European itineraries wait for “Europe cont.”?

I think that " Europe cont." its for the Icon III . There are some rumors that she do her first sailings in Europe. 

The big question is how the Harmony and Icon III will do the same itinerary in the MED in the same time. 

45 minutes ago, shay869 said:

I think that " Europe cont." its for the Icon III . There are some rumors that she do her first sailings in Europe. 

The big question is how the Harmony and Icon III will do the same itinerary in the MED in the same time. 

Could Harmony go somewhere else? Obviously, it can’t replace Odyssey since Harmony doesn’t tender. 

5 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

Could Harmony go somewhere else? Obviously, it can’t replace Odyssey since Harmony doesn’t tender. 

Maybe the Harmony will replace Symphony at Cape Liberty  for summer cruises. 

Edited by shay869
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Are they really going to send Harmony to Europe for dry dock only to send her back again without making a bit of money in the process?

Maybe have a very short summer season until Icon3 comes online then switch to Bayonne?🤔

Edited by cruiseboy89130

Who says Icon 3 will launch in Europe anyway, other than some unsubstantiated speculation?

The holding back of some Europe itineraries is more likely due to the Israel & Russia uncertainty and/or the only very recently announced delay to the Norwegian fjords ban.

Edited by gumshoe958

41 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Icon 3 takes over the standard 7-night Western Med itinerary and Harmony moves to 3- and 4-night itineraries. 😂

Maybe someone in RC would think outside the box and identify 4 or 5 other ports capable of taking Oasis class ships and they could sell something new. Pigs will fly first though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

Maybe someone in RC would think outside the box and identify 4 or 5 other ports capable of taking Oasis class ships and they could sell something new. Pigs will fly first though. 

That’s how we end up with a 7-night Bahamian cruise visiting sought-after ports like Freeport and Nassau. Two stops in Coco Cay!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

The thing is, if you look at the Oasis-class transatlantic itineraries, there are definitely other ports that can handle those ships: Cadiz, Malaga, Cartagena, Alicante and Valencia. That's a nice little Iberian itinerary right there.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

The thing is, if you look at the Oasis-class transatlantic itineraries, there are definitely other ports that can handle those ships: Cadiz, Malaga, Cartagena, Alicante and Valencia. That's a nice little Iberian itinerary right there.

Which non-Spanish port would it call at though, to comply with cabotage law? (Assuming Spain has a PVSA equivalent, which most countries do.)

There’s Gibraltar and Tangier - but can they handle an O-class? Or Lisbon or Casablanca - ditto? And probably too far.

Plus Rome is the big draw for most Americans on the O-class Med circuit. So Missing out Civitavecchia would be a big no-no.

18 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

The question is: is that popular enough to fill an Oasis-class ship? I presume they’d already be sailing it if so. 

1 hour ago, gumshoe958 said:

Who says Icon 3 will launch in Europe anyway, other than some unsubstantiated speculation?

The holding back of some Europe itineraries is more likely due to the Israel & Russia uncertainty and/or the only very recently announced delay to the Norwegian fjords ban.

Europe has been released in 2 different deployments for at least the past several years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gumshoe958 said:

Which non-Spanish port would it call at though, to comply with cabotage law? (Assuming Spain has a PVSA equivalent, which most countries do.)

There’s Gibraltar and Tangier - but can they handle an O-class? Or Lisbon or Casablanca - ditto? And probably too far.

Plus Rome is the big draw for most Americans on the O-class Med circuit. So Missing out Civitavecchia would be a big no-no.

That's a good point. I'm not sure about Lisbon. I know some of MSC's big ships have called there (meraviglia and euribia, among others) but I don't know if an Oasis class ever has.

I suppose the next closest would be Marseille.

1 hour ago, Crazy planning mom said:

Will Galveston 7 days sailings be released in November ?  Any chance another ship besides Icon will also be doing 7 days out of Galveston?

I couldn't say. Maybe someone who is familiar with the programme out of Galveston will be able to speculate. But it is all just speculation for now.