Transfer cost with Princess.

hunt182644

43 minutes ago, DUCHESSRN said:

We paid $44 PP each way , mighty annoyed when we got off ship and they were selling transfers for $25 on same coach.

You can use your OBC if you purchase the transfers back onboard but we always leave our options open.   
A couple of times, we’ve had a limo service offer us a flat rate, the same as a taxi so nabbed it.  We’ve also been offered cruiseline transfers at half price .. of course, we took it but just didn’t mention it to anyone on the bus.  

4 hours ago, hunt182644 said:

Looking for recent Princess transfer cost PP from Lax to cruise port, or shuttle service both ways.

Last April my wife and I paid $34 each for the Princess transfer from the port to LAX. We used Uber from LAX to the port. Can't remember the cost for Uber but it wasn't bad at all and the terminal where we landed was just a short walk to the Uber pickup area.

15 hours ago, Thrak said:

...the terminal where we landed was just a short walk to the Uber pickup area.

LA local. I believe you, but I about choked on my morning coffee reading that . So, I checked. The website says a 3 minute walk from Southwest. I can't imagine walking with the traffic as it (always) is. Good to know.

To the OP. With construction going on and if you're not familiar with LAX, I like the idea of using the Princess shuttle.

3 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

LA local. I believe you, but I about choked on my morning coffee reading that . So, I checked. The website says a 3 minute walk from Southwest. I can't imagine walking with the traffic as it (always) is. Good to know.

To the OP. With construction going on and if you're not familiar with LAX, I like the idea of using the Princess shuttle.

The walk from the terminal was short and well marked with good signage and there was no traffic to deal with. It obviously depends on what terminal you are at. I "think" we were at terminal 7. If it had been another terminal I'm sure it would have been an entirely different story.

6 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

There is an Uber waiting area next to Terminal 1, which is where Southwest is located. Have passed it often walking to the Hyatt.