Yacht Club inclusion?

lahlah57

Is the use of the spa included? I thought it is but being a new MSC cruiser I'm not positive if I saw it in the inclusions. I know treatments are separate but what of the spa?

ALL-INCLUSIVE, ALL THE TIME

An elegant moment at the Yacht Club restaurant on your luxury cruise, as a delighted woman smiles while being served a gourmet dinner with a red and white wine pairing by the attentive Yacht Club staff, epitomizing the essence of dining and indulgence in luxury.

PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Our Premium Extra Package is included as an MSC Yacht Club benefit. Delight in a wide selection of beers, cocktails, wines, top-shelf liquor, and an array of non-alcoholic beverages.

Stay connected while cruising with MSC as a passenger surfs their cell phone using an onboard internet package, ensuring seamless connectivity and convenience during the voyage.

HIGH-SPEED INTERNET

Stay connected with a premium internet package from anywhere on board, an exclusive benefit for guests. Unlimited Wi-Fi allows you to browse on up to two devices.

Indulge in serene spa moments on MSC Cruises, as a woman in a plush spa robe sits by a window, savoring ocean views and relaxation in the tranquil spa setting.

THERMAL SPA ACCESS

Experience ultimate pampering at the MSC Aurea Spa, where you can enjoy complimentary access to the serene Thermal Suite, enhanced further by an exclusive 10% discount on all treatments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

ALL-INCLUSIVE, ALL THE TIME

An elegant moment at the Yacht Club restaurant on your luxury cruise, as a delighted woman smiles while being served a gourmet dinner with a red and white wine pairing by the attentive Yacht Club staff, epitomizing the essence of dining and indulgence in luxury.

PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Our Premium Extra Package is included as an MSC Yacht Club benefit. Delight in a wide selection of beers, cocktails, wines, top-shelf liquor, and an array of non-alcoholic beverages.

Stay connected while cruising with MSC as a passenger surfs their cell phone using an onboard internet package, ensuring seamless connectivity and convenience during the voyage.

HIGH-SPEED INTERNET

Stay connected with a premium internet package from anywhere on board, an exclusive benefit for guests. Unlimited Wi-Fi allows you to browse on up to two devices.

Indulge in serene spa moments on MSC Cruises, as a woman in a plush spa robe sits by a window, savoring ocean views and relaxation in the tranquil spa setting.

THERMAL SPA ACCESS

Experience ultimate pampering at the MSC Aurea Spa, where you can enjoy complimentary access to the serene Thermal Suite, enhanced further by an exclusive 10% discount on all treatments.

Yes Ma'am 😊!

2 hours ago, notley-cruise said:

Yes and YC even has its own private lift and entrance to thermal area on some ships.

It gets better and better! 😁

6 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Stay connected with a premium internet package from anywhere on board, an exclusive benefit for guests.

I still find this very misleading since you get the Browse versus Browse and Stream, which is what I would consider 'premium' with the YC.  

I do admit the speeds are much better than Celebrity, who throttles their Internet service. 

7 minutes ago, The Dad said:

Regarding the YC wifi, I was able to work using the YC wifi without any issues.

Same with our previous YC cruises. I needed to be able to work and send private aircraft charter quotes using our online system. Never had an issue. 

• Like 3

I only encountered issues when trying to upload photo's to this board. My wife had issues trying to view her YouTube video's.  We got around it by using a VPN on her iPad.  Depending on what I was doing I was switching my VPN on and off. 

Debating on whether to take and try my travel router again. I did not use it last time as I could not get it to connect to the ships WiFi captive portal.  With two devices each, I really do not need it. iPhone and iPad for each of us works well.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, notley-cruise said:

Yes and YC even has its own private lift and entrance to thermal area on some ships.

Which ship(s) please.  Never head of "private lift and entrance"

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, lahlah57 said:

Is the use of the spa included? I thought it is but being a new MSC cruiser I'm not positive if I saw it in the inclusions. I know treatments are separate but what of the spa?

The use may be limited on some of the ships. It was on MSC World Europa last summer. We had to book a specific time and could be there for one hour. (I don't remember if we could do it every day or maybe just once during the cruise.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morgsmom said:

Which ship(s) please.  Never head of "private lift and entrance

Divina has direct access via the YC elevator to a private entrance to the spa. I would imagine that the other 3 Fantasia-class ships have the same. I know that Seaside does not.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The newer ships since Meravigliaclass doesn't have the private elevator to access the spa, like mentioned before, this is only on fantasiaclass ships. If that is on all four ships - uncertain, but for divina we've used it before....

Sometimes on the newer ships the override of elevators via YC cruisecard is working, so one can have a "private" elevator as well. But this perk isn't working all the time on all ships... Depends on if the staff will grant priority lift calls for yc guests by software or if they disable this function.

Edited by Mezqal