Bliss Entourage question

Does anyone know if teens must register on the first day for the teen club Entourage or if they can go/join anytime during the cruise? My teen never likes to go, but I want her to have the option. Some cruiselines want kids to register for the clubs on the first day.

Thank you!

I don’t know if they need to register the first day, but that’s when groups are formed. I think most use the teen club as a way to find their friends for the week vs. going to planned activities.

• Like 1

she doesnt have to join, or attend any of the events or functions, but doesnt hurt just to sign up.

before our grandson turned 18, signing him up was one of the 1st things we did when he got on board. he is now 25, still is in contact with people he met on the entourage, and btw, he had a ball

on every cruise he took with us

• Like 1

They can sign her up after the first day. That's the only time you'll need to go down there with her. I would try to do it the first day because after then, the counselors are busy and one of them as to step out with you into the lobby to take care of everything on an iPad since you're not allowed inside after first day registration. My daughter is at total introvert and Entourage was so great for her. She met some really nice kids that made the cruise so fun. 

• Like 3

It's easier to get all the paperwork done and sign up done early, then they can show up if they want.  Not only is it other teens, but they have free video games, air hockey, etc...  And there's always some type of group chat that will get created.  My daughter is still in touch with many from previous cruises.

• Like 1

My daughter loved Entourage!  I would sign up and look for any flyers on the weeks activities.  I know they had one or more scavenger hunts and had other activities that took them outside of the club.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2024 at 10:32 AM, Cruise Crazy Family said:

Does anyone know if teens must register on the first day for the teen club Entourage or if they can go/join anytime during the cruise? My teen never likes to go, but I want her to have the option. Some cruiselines want kids to register for the clubs on the first day.

Thank you!

Register on the first day and force her to go on the first day to meet and make friends with others. That is the absolute best advice. She does not want to try and "fit in" several days into the cruise. 

• Like 1

My kids (now 17 and 13) have been cruising since they were babies and my only hard and fast rule was that they attend kids' club on the first day. If they never wanted to return afterwards, that was fine. However, that first evening is when they form friendships - both my kids are still in touch with many of the friends they met over the years. Now they are both in the teen programs, after that first day (to register) they rarely go to the activities, but meet up with the people they meet that first day and hang out!

• Like 1

if she chooses not  to sign up and/or not go to the entourage, there may not be a whole lot for her to do, or many opportunities to meet other kids her own age.  other than hang out with you .

strongly encourage her to sign up and join in with the others, unless she's dead set against it

• Like 1