Does Diamond Lounge Have Espresso?

We have been making our own iced coffee lately and I've read a cruise ship hack for making your own is to get espresso from the Diamond Lounge. Does Symphony have this? I saw in some videos they have what looks like a coffee machine.

The other part of this is a protein shake that comes in 300ml cartons. So I assume that would be okay.

6 minutes ago, TBone2K said:

We have been making our own iced coffee lately and I've read a cruise ship hack for making your own is to get espresso from the Diamond Lounge. Does Symphony have this? I saw in some videos they have what looks like a coffee machine.

The other part of this is a protein shake that comes in 300ml cartons. So I assume that would be okay.

The coffee machine in the now renamed crown lounge has a button close to espresso but not quit. Maybe it's called something else. I wouldn't call it espresso. 

I googled it and yes 300 ml is less than 17 oz so yes you can bring 12 of them per cabin.

300 milliliters =

10.144 us fluid ounces

The machines have an espresso option, in fact the new Melitta machines they are installing fleetwide have a double espresso option - but as noted above it's not like that made on a real espresso machine.  More like really strong regular coffee to my tastes.   I have to add three espressos to the cappuccino I make every morning to get it tasting right.   It might do for an iced coffee since you are blending it with a protein shake. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anton said:

The machines have an espresso option, in fact the new Melitta machines they are installing fleetwide have a double espresso option - but as noted above it's not like that made on a real espresso machine.  More like really strong regular coffee to my tastes.   I have to add three espressos to the cappuccino I make every morning to get it tasting right.   It might do for an iced coffee since you are blending it with a protein shake. 

Sometimes a feller needs a really strong regular coffee to get the motor started.  Just sayin.....

3 hours ago, Anton said:

+1, I am also a four button pusher. 3 espressos and a cappuccino, I usually turn around and apologize to the people behind me. I can feel the daggers as I get a second cup for my wife. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hello,

I was on after Easter and the (new Melitta) machine had been replaced with the (old) WMF machine.

Regards,

Cublet

17 hours ago, nelblu said:

I get a double cappuccino.  Unfortunately, on Easter Anthem sail the machine was out most of the sail.  Very disappointing.

That must have been a very long cruise!

19 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

+1, I am also a four button pusher. 3 espressos and a cappuccino, I usually turn around and apologize to the people behind me. I can feel the daggers as I get a second cup for my wife. 

We would definitely be getting daggers for me. You’re taking up the time to make 8 cups of coffee.  Inconsiderate of the other people waiting in line.for a simple cup from the machine. How about at least making your 4 cups for yourself, and then letting others make their cup and getting in the back of the line to make your next  4 cups.

m

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Anton said:

I also add an additional Espresso to my Capp.  If you don't, you end up with a full cup of warm milk.  UGH.

• Like 2