Celebrity Ascent library

Posted (edited)

Wondering if anyone who has cruised on the Ascent has seen its library? I saw it listed as a feature of the ship but don’t see it anywhere on the deck plan. Can anyone confirm if there is a library onboard? IMG_0667.thumb.jpeg.35987c93097193fa96b403e56108ccc4.jpeg

Edited by Travels4jen

There is no formal library on the ship as seen on the S-class.  There is an area with bookshelves that people have left items.  Books, magazines, etc.  So bring your own reading material.

55 minutes ago, SbbquilterUT said:

There was a shelf on the upward ramp in Eden with a few things.  I spent many hours reading in the relative quiet of Eden - spectacular views to enjoy.

Yes, there were some books and a rubber ducky there on the Ascent. 

You will see many things on the Celebrity website that aren’t true or realistic.   There was a cart at the entrance of Eden on the Edge that had some books on it.  Not many books and I think it was books that were dropped off by the passengers.  

I have been on the other Edge class sips and having seen that cart.   If you want to read a book bring your own, down load some from the local library or off of Amazon.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🌅