Can't see deck plans on Royal's site

I've always been able to see deck plans at will on Royal's site.  After switching my next cruise, I can't view any deck plans, I just get this: image.png.c1a53bd1a76cefb207f58ef4d701934d.png

I haven't changed anything on my computer, and Royal's IT has been questionable in recent years, I am looking for a security setting on my PC, but didn't want to chase my tail if others are having this problem. I have looked at this on two of my PCs with 3 different browsers.  Off to check a mobile browser. Right clicking and selecting download image doesn't work

Its working today!   I did see the same thing in Chrome and edge, didn't think to try Firefox, but all is well today. 

I noticed the same thing when trying to look at the plans on RCI. 

I use Cruise Deck Plans . com.  I like the site because I can see photos and videos of actual staterooms.  However, a couple of times, I have found an error in stateroom numbers (the site using outdated plans when the cruise lines have changed categories or stateroom numbers around).  So best to always double check another TA site to compare before actually picking/booking the stateroom that you want.