APP SHOWS NO MDR MENU'S

Hello, I am trying to choose my days for specialty dining.  I am in the Retreat and can access the menu's there and in Blu, but cannot access any of the MDR menu's.  Is it because I am in a suite?  When your in a suite, can you access the mdr menu's?

7 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello, I am trying to choose my days for specialty dining.  I am in the Retreat and can access the menu's there and in Blu, but cannot access any of the MDR menu's.  Is it because I am in a suite?  When your in a suite, can you access the mdr menu's?

If you are only looking at your specific cruise, perhaps try the current cruise and see if you can access there.  They will be almost, if not exactly, the same when you cruise.  Also, although you are in Retreat, you can also dine in any of the MDR's at anytime.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Your being in a suite does not block any parts of the app. It’s simply that the app is unreliable, inaccurate and incomplete.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

I can see MDR menu's on my App for our cruise in April. 

It has nothing to do with being in a suite, it is just the app not reflecting all the cruise information.  This has happened to me a few weeks before a curise when they are updating things.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You can always change specialty restaurant reservations on board based on the actual menu options, or just wait until you board to make them.  I doubt you will have any issues getting restaurant choice dates and times that would be suitable.

Just as a side note we usually wait to book our SR's on board.  For us it actually is easier to do it on board in person to confirm our preferred schedule. I say this as we typically eat most of our meals in the SR's.  It's just what works for us.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1