Beyond/Ascent MDR QuestIon

RLM77

Hello all!  Although we are E+ in Captain’s Club, we will soon be taking our very first cruise on Edge-class, in this case Beyond.  Since guests are able to order from any of the four MDR menus regardless of which MDR you are seated in, I am wondering if any of the rooms are a bit quieter or give diners a bit more space than the others?  Put another way, do any past pax have a preference from an ambiance point of view?  Or are they all pretty much the same?

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Rich

I like them all--it usually had to do with whichever one we connected with the servers the most, then we usually just went their & requested them.

We like them all,  bit prefer Tuscan

(Ital..with Fellini motif),  or Cyprus

.(Greek) the 2 smaller venues ;  followed by Normandie...maybe once per cruise.

One of the larger ones,( I think Cosmopolitan??)  is used for sit down bkfst and lunch so you will probably get there once or twice.

32 minutes ago, RLM77 said:

Hello all!  Although we are E+ in Captain’s Club, we will soon be taking our very first cruise on Edge-class, in this case Beyond.  Since guests are able to order from any of the four MDR menus regardless of which MDR you are seated in, I am wondering if any of the rooms are a bit quieter or give diners a bit more space than the others?  Put another way, do any past pax have a preference from an ambiance point of view?  Or are they all pretty much the same?

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Rich

When you get on board, take a walk thru each of the MDRs.  You may get a sense of what  atmosphere is comfortable for you. Each has a different feel.   I enjoyed Normandie and Tuscan. Don't worry as it is Anytime Dining.

Just off Beyond - niece and her husband wanted to try each one, ultimately we stayed with Cyprus.  Liked the smaller size and ambiance and had a very nice serving team.