Saint Greg's Jewels - Live - August 12, 2024

Really enjoying your review so far! We did a NB cruise in 2017 and spent a few days in Seward, took the Kenai fjords tour, saw the sea life center and ate at the Cookery. Bringing back great memories, can’t wait for the rest! 

On 8/10/2024 at 4:08 PM, Saint Greg said:

I get why they have no…..crotchal region in 2024….but why does she only have one leg?

IMG_2317.jpeg

I'm a flight attendant on this aircraft type and I have never noticed this and now it will go UNSEEN for the rest of my career...including today when I am on this aircraft type for 5 hours.  Thanks @Saint Greg 😂

• Haha 20

On 8/10/2024 at 4:08 PM, Saint Greg said:

I get why they have no…..crotchal region in 2024….but why does she only have one leg?

IMG_2317.jpeg

Perhaps he has only one leg as well…..the other one may be something else 😁

• Haha 12

Good morning! Are you checking in your Major Marine excursion at Harbor 360 hotel? 

If yes, ask if your luggage can be sent to the ship while you’re on the excursion. 

We stayed at Harbor 360 and they took our luggage and transported them (and other people’s luggage as well) to the ship.

Make sure you have the ship tags with you ready to affix on your luggage. 

It was ideal as we toured around Seward for a few hours before heading to ship using the Seward’s free shuttle. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

Good morning! Are you checking in your Major Marine excursion at Harbor 360 hotel? 

If yes, ask if your luggage can be sent to the ship while you’re on the excursion. 

We stayed at Harbor 360 and they took our luggage and transported them (and other people’s luggage as well) to the ship.

Make sure you have the ship tags with you ready to affix on your luggage. 

It was ideal as we toured around Seward for a few hours before heading to ship using the Seward’s free shuttle. 

Yes Harbor 360 and they’re holding my bags there. I didn’t ask about sending it to the ship from there. It seems early. 12-13 hours before we leave. I would think they’re doing debarkation.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yes Harbor 360 and they’re holding my bags there. I didn’t ask about sending it to the ship from there. It seems early. 12-13 hours before we leave. I would think they’re doing debarkation.

Harbor 360 has luggage carts in lobby which they put luggage destined for shop in. Then they take them to ship when it’s time for the ship to be ready to receive the luggage. 

Also, Major Marine owns Harbor 360 …

Edited by bluesea777
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, depplep said:

Unbelievably beautiful scenery. I didn't think we wanted to go back to Alaska anytime soon but now I'm rethinking that.

Yeppers, and Seward is better than Anchorage pre-cruise. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

They are going to take my suitcase to the ship. It doesn’t seem like something they do often because the check-in girl had to ask three people before she found someone who knew about it.

I decided just to take my backpack on the boat with me. That way I don’t have to worry about anything when I get back. I can go straight to the ship.

IMG_3286.thumb.jpeg.b6551f9f343a76ca684b7098afde7f8b.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 17

3 hours ago, odie1024 said:

Even the chef knew they had a celebrity in the house. 😉 Halibut looks fantastic. really enjoying your review as always.

Not just a celebrity, a celebrity who’s a Saint, chefs know these things!

• Haha 4