Dinner Dress in Luminae

People wear what they are comfortable wearing. Suits and blazers are not required. Some men wear them because they like to dress up. Some don't because they want to be more casual. Some simply don't want to pack heavier clothes and extra shoes.

I've not seen a trend to suits or blazers in Luminae. On our November 2023 Equinox sailing, I don't recall anyone wearing a suit or blazer, but I wasn't looking for them. If I had been, I'm sure I would have seen them. But not many.

Do you, within the guidelines.

• Like 2

Just follow the dress code and you will be fine.  Long pants or jeans  and shirt. No shorts or flip flops. On Evening Chic nights some wear blazer or suit but that is a personable choice, not a requirement

• Like 3

No way am I wearing a suite or even a blazer. In the Caribbean, dress pants and a polo. Long sleeve collared shirt on formal nights. Other locations, usually a long sleeved collard shirt but I like “dressing up” for dinner. But that does not mean a blazer. I think Luminea is actually less strict about dress code. I’ve seen shorts before. Maybe because you’re in a suite, they are more relaxed. Not sure. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Just follow the dress code and you will be fine.  Long pants or jeans  and shirt. No shorts or flip flops. On Evening Chic nights some wear blazer or suit but that is a personable choice, not a requirement

Do they have Chic night in Luminae?  Thanks

3 minutes ago, Oville said:

Do they have Chic night in Luminae?  Thanks

Not really.  Luminae's dress code is smart casual for dinner.  A lot of guest do dress more 'formally' on Evening Chic night because they like or want to but it is not required.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Not really.  Luminae's dress code is smart casual for dinner.  A lot of guest do dress more 'formally' on Evening Chic night because they like or want to but it is not required.  

That’s what I thought.  We’ve dined in Luminae quite a few times.

thanks

Edited by Oville

20 hours ago, RainyValleySunshine said:

On our Nov 2023 cruise, most men wore suits or blazers for dinner.

You should know that this must have been an outlier sailing. There are usually some blazers and very few suits. Most men are smart casual every night. In the end, it doesn't matter as you can choose any of the above on any night.

• Like 1