FlightEase requesting ticketing

We are sailing HAL in October, final payment was made on our final payment day a couple of weeks ago. 
When will FlightEase actually ticket our flights, and is there any reason not to request that they ticket now?

Thank you!  

On 8/18/2024 at 1:56 PM, Live4cruises said:

We are sailing HAL in October, final payment was made on our final payment day a couple of weeks ago. 
When will FlightEase actually ticket our flights, and is there any reason not to request that they ticket now?

Thank you!  

Hello @Live4cruises

Thank you for your new thread. To help you out, your new thread has been moved to the Holland America Line forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have used HAL's Flight Ease frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles in this forum looking for threads of interest. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• Like 1

The flight should have been ticketed when you made the final payment. Have you looked at your flight on the airline's website. It should show as ticketed.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I was under the impression flights are ticketed at 45 days out, not final payment date.

Ours showed as ticketed on AA website when the flight was paid for.

Maybe it varies by airline?

Edited by Sea42

Thank you all!  I will call to get it ticketed tomorrow. It is on United/AirCanada then Delta (on the way home), nobody shows ticketed, and the impetus for all of this is that seats are totally tangled on the very first flight of the day. 

@Host Kat, I’m on this forum every day, but expected you would have moved me from here to Cruise Air!
Thanks again

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Live4cruises said:

Thank you all!  I will call to get it ticketed tomorrow. It is on United/AirCanada then Delta (on the way home), nobody shows ticketed, and the impetus for all of this is that seats are totally tangled on the very first flight of the day. 

@Host Kat, I’m on this forum every day, but expected you would have moved me from here to Cruise Air!
Thanks again

You can manually  ask for ticketing on the HAL flight ease section.  There is a request for early ticketing icon.  I have my two flights upcoming in January and March 2025 both ticketed and seats selected. Prices were just going up and up so locked it on.

• Like 3