Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

10 minutes ago, SenatorsFan said:

So cute! 😻 I also wanted to say I hope you enjoy your meet-up with @Jamman54 and Patti. They are both so sweet and such good people. 🥰

You can tell from their reviews and comments on other threads how thoughtful, kind and funny they are. Meeting them is an unexpected treat for me.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

You can tell from their reviews and comments on other threads how thoughtful, kind and funny they are. Meeting them is an unexpected treat for me.

Please give them a hug from me! 😻

• Like 1

Just now, AKR2011 said:

I love Bermuda, and your reviews are fabulous!  I'm definitely excited to follow along with you again ❤️

Thank you AKR2011!! I’m glad you enjoy my reviews as much as I love reading them! Let’s go!!🥳🎉🛳️

• Like 2

Here is the craft shop kitty.  He came through the shop and hopped up on the jewelry case.

00-WxZi_LU868kT2HrtfQ4xeUif5jgFlzWejUl8v

I hope you make his acquaintance.  He had a brother but the brother emigrated to the US.  EM

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

On Thursday, Sept 5, Craig and I will be off the ship and hopefully catch the 8am ferry from the Dockyard to Hamilton.  Then catch a bus or a taxi to Crystal Caves!!  We have reservations to visit both caves (Craig hasn't done a cave tour, I have toured Carlsbad Caverns, the Oregon Caves and the Lava Tube River caves in Bend, OR) which should take about 90 minutes.  Then we are walking to Blue Hole Park for some snorkeling around and maybe see more caves.  Dry off and walk to The Swizzle Inn for a Rum Swizzle and a fish sandwich on raisin bread.  Take a bus back to Hamilton and check out Hog Penny Bar.  Ferry back to Dockyard and crawl back on the ship.😉

pffft pretty easy day sounds like,  gotta be something else ya can fit in there....😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

5 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Here is the craft shop kitty.  He came through the shop and hopped up on the jewelry case.

I hope you make his acquaintance.  He had a brother but the brother emigrated to the US.  EM

What a beautiful kitty! I will be on the lookout. Thanks for the pic😻

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

pffft pretty easy day sounds like,  gotta be something else ya can fit in there....😉

Don’t tempt me!! 😹Glad to have you here kdr69🎉😁

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Good morning!! So far, the weather has been back and forth. Ten minutes ago weather.com was showing no rain. Now we have 35%. Hopefully it will flip back.

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 3

Our last day in Bermuda, Friday Sept 6, we are planning to take an excursion through Carnival. We love boating and snorkeling so I picked an early morning one. Gets us back to the ship in time to depart Bermuda. If it’s rainy, I’m staying in bed🌧️

• Like 3

So, I always get travel insurance for anytime I am outside of the US.  I've never had to use it but you know the one time I don't get it, that's when I will need it.  I go through GeoBlue (Blue Cross/Blue Shield) for primarily medical evacuation and medical treatment. I noticed GeoBlue had an annual coverage so I figured it out with our upcoming cruises and I would save more than $100 for Craig and my coverage.  I need to cover Cat and Sky on our Thanksgiving cruise so I did a mock insurance booking for them.  A mere $16 for those two!  Must be nice to be 22 and 24.  😉

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, leafsnation said:

Looks like you having a great time Bethany.

We are on the Spirit in Oct Seattle to NOLA.

Hope all is well.

Bob

Hi Bob!! That cruise sounds awesome! I'll drink a cocktail in your honor at Alchemy as well. 🍸 Happy to have you here!😸

4 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

So, I always get travel insurance for anytime I am outside of the US.  I've never had to use it but you know the one time I don't get it, that's when I will need it.  I go through GeoBlue (Blue Cross/Blue Shield) for primarily medical evacuation and medical treatment. I noticed GeoBlue had an annual coverage so I figured it out with our upcoming cruises and I would save more than $100 for Craig and my coverage.  I need to cover Cat and Sky on our Thanksgiving cruise so I did a mock insurance booking for them.  A mere $16 for those two!  Must be nice to be 22 and 24.  😉

Yes, the young ones are so cheap. When my mom was cruising with us, I was shocked how much travel insurance is when you get to be in your 70s!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I have heard that Horseshoe Bay gets packed with people later in the morning/afternoon so I'm glad we are checking it out early.  The Frog and Onion was already on my list of places to grab a drink (and maybe a nibble) and it's location at the Royal Dockyard makes it ideal place to meet. Love that pub vibe!

Frog & Onion Pub | Go To Bermuda

Oh wow! When I was 16, my dad earned a week long trip to Bermuda through work. My mom was a kindergarten teacher and the week prior to the trip was her spring break so she didn’t want to be gone the week immediately afterwards which meant that I got to go to Bermuda!! And we had lunch in that very pub one day! That was the place that my dad figured out that they automatically added a gratuity to your bill and realized he’d been tipping double all week. 😳😂 So watch your receipts! lol 

We stayed at the Elbow Beach Resort and at the time it was very posh! Had to dress for dinner every night etc. I’d love to go back to Bermuda some day but in the meantime, I’m looking forward to following along. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, momof3cruisers said:

Oh wow! When I was 16, my dad earned a week long trip to Bermuda through work. My mom was a kindergarten teacher and the week prior to the trip was her spring break so she didn’t want to be gone the week immediately afterwards which meant that I got to go to Bermuda!! And we had lunch in that very pub one day! That was the place that my dad figured out that they automatically added a gratuity to your bill and realized he’d been tipping double all week. 😳😂 So watch your receipts! lol 

We stayed at the Elbow Beach Resort and at the time it was very posh! Had to dress for dinner every night etc. I’d love to go back to Bermuda some day but in the meantime, I’m looking forward to following along. 

Wow!!  What a great time to share with your dad!  I have been "caught" before on the included gratuity so I will be extra vigilant checking out the bill.  Thanks for the heads-up!  Happy to have you here with me!!😻

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Wow!!  What a great time to share with your dad!  I have been "caught" before on the included gratuity so I will be extra vigilant checking out the bill.  Thanks for the heads-up!  Happy to have you here with me!!😻

It was an amazing time and had a huge impact on our relationship. I was only 25 when he passed away so the memories of that trip are very cherished. 

• Like 5