Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

17 minutes ago, x lindsay x said:

We just saw a Spotted Lantern Fly on the Venezia to Bermuda, it was quickly smushed and the commonwealth of Bermuda now owes us something for our efforts to maintain their ecosystem, right?

I think you should join us at Frog and Onion at 1pm on Wednesday. We can give you the trophy then🤣

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I think you should join us at Frog and Onion at 1pm on Wednesday. We can give you the trophy then🤣

Thanks for the invite, I'd love to but unfortunately we just got off the ship yesterday 😞 

4 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I’ve never cruised out the there. Baltimore is as far north as we’ve cruised out of. 👍

We will be on the Pride out of Baltimore in Jan. 2026.  It is only a 2 1/2 hour ride from us.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mlshum said:

I am here, I am here!  When you traveled I-77 you were literally within 10 minutes of my house!

Looking forward to the review!  I love Bermuda!

Hey mlshum!! Happy you are here!!🥳

Hope you have a Great trip, we will be there next week.

When trying to kill the spotted lantern bugs, it is best to attack them from the front. When trying to step on them from behind, they usually always fly away first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jim and Monika said:

Hope you have a Great trip, we will be there next week.

When trying to kill the spotted lantern bugs, it is best to attack them from the front. When trying to step on them from behind, they usually always fly away first.

Yay!! I will do my best with the bugs👍happy to have you here 😁

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

We're pulling into Bermuda now. It's a warm, sunny, and beautiful day. Forecast for you guys on Wednesday is looking a bit better. Fingers crossed! 😎

Have fun today!! Cruising to you guys, kinda cloudy this morning but it’s warm 👍😁

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 2

On 8/31/2024 at 6:25 PM, pcvtmom said:

Hey, you're 20 minutes from my house!! (Endless Caverns aren't that great, but Luray Caverns are awesome!!)

Agreed.  I've been to Luray Caverns five or six times, usually showing it to visitors.  It's about an hour+ drive from DC and the second half of the drive is BEAUTIFUL.  To me Luray Caverns is up there with Niagara Falls in terms of "initial wow!" experience, not in Grand Canyon league though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Forgot that we “lost” an hour last night! 😜

Don't worry,  you'll get it back later! 😁

BTW, I'm typing this while sitting at the bar at the Frog & Onion! 😁

• Like 21